Today I am 1 Year Sober!!!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while as I have other things going on at the moment, but just to see how everyone is getting on and also to share with you all that today, 11th July 2019, I am ONE YEAR SOBER and feel the need to share my news with you all!!

I've also been wondering does anyone know how Vicky64718 is getting on in rehab?

All the best

Claire xxx

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

WOW Congratulations Claire. So happy for you and to hear that you are doing well.

I am 2 years 3 months sober now

• Posted

Massive 2 years and moreπŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚amazing

• Posted

Thanks! I am so happy for you! I found the first year had it's challenges but they got so much easier with time. I believe that time heals 😊

• Posted

Totally outstandingπŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜―πŸ˜you did it! I remember you well from one year when you started your journey. Well done. Vicky no news...must be 6 weeks since she started her weeklong course for treatment...all the best from Robin

• Posted

Hi Robin,

Just checked back and it was a 12 week course starting on 3rd June so all being well, she should be nearly 6 weeks through. Vicky, when you get to read this, let us know how you are getting on - a 12 week course is a huge undertaking...........

Anyway - thanks Robin for your ongoing interest in everyone - it really does help!!

All the very best to you & your family.

Claire xx

• Posted

Thks claire. Just spent all day at my twins primary school sportsday. Aged 8 and they did well. Sunshine, ice cream and sports. Perfect. School summer fete tomorrow including donkey ridesπŸ˜… sunday birthday part in holiday park inbig swimming pool with lots of fun rides and then lunch and later lunch. Overlooking the Jurassic coadt line near bridport dorset. Se live close by..how is your weekend planning? Robin

• Posted

Morning Robin

OMG cant believe your twins are 8! I bet your wife is so proud of the way youve turned your life around. An inspiration to everyone.

My eldest grandson starts senior school in September and ive only got another year before little one goes to school

I missed out on a lot of things, like sports day, school plays etc and its like ive been given a second chance with my grandsons.

I do drink now, but only socially and with my husband at home (never alone or spirits) However, apart from christmas, even now, ill only keep a few beers and ciders and maybe a couple of bottles of wine in the house.

Enjoy your fun filled weekend, i had sports day last week, good to be able to go

Best wishes from vickylou.

• Posted

Thanks for your kind comments. You yourself have also done well. For certain. Very little drinking and totally under control with medication and you are open about it with your familyπŸ˜„ enjoy your grandchildren. Great day today for out and about. Robin

• Posted

Good to see Robin and Joanna still posting. My regards to you both

• Posted

Back at ya!

Still here, just super busy progressing TSM forward πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Joanna have you ever stopped to think how many people youve helped over the years. You do an amazing job which must must be so rewarding for you. Yes i know youre fighting a huge battle, and you must get very frustrated at times.

regards

vickylou

• Posted

It's a fair number now, yes, but it has been 5, nearly 6, years......

Making big strides now though, so at least it isn't all 'frustration, frustation, frustration'!!

πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

Sterling job you are doing Joanna. As usual. I always guide people to you and The C3 Foundation.πŸ˜ƒ you are an inspiration to us all. Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.