Tomorrow is my surgery please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am having my surgery tomorrow and I am super scared. I also have stomach problems pretty much nausea and cramps. I ve done all the tests and everyrhing is good, now I am thinking since I have tonsil stones and my tonsils get infected all the time I might be getting nausea from that. I was wondering if any of you felt the same? I have headaches and my nodes in my neck hurt even my eye feels puffy and painful. I can't live like this so they have to go. I am super super super scared after Inread all of your posts. I am not scared of pain I am sared that the pain meds will make my stomach feel worse. Do you guys have any advice??? I am terrified.

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This is my 5th night after surgery. Now I am getting ear pain and painful throat when I eat. I also feel itchi all the way back down my throat. My stomach feels like I need a hot soup. how long will it take until I could have a hot tea and nice hot soup? This is so baddddd... I am losing so much weight and I don't have much to lose.
    • Posted

it wil take a while hun . my son still has trouble with certain foods 

from a gullet stretch he had to have a few years ago .

theres no magic solution  just time and more than a few days could be weeks depends on hwo well you feel .

you get a paper cut on your finger you no how sore that can be so you can imagine its going to be painful when they have cut something out of your throat ear pain is commonwhen the throat is bad for any reason because all the tubes are connected .

if i was you i would be getting some silver throat spray ,coolnasal spray and mouth wash . to help with the healing .

• Posted

Thanks biggrin

Tomorrow will be 7th day and I don't know what to eat. I am scared to eat thinking I will scratch my throat and start bleeding. The only time my throat really hurts is when I eat.

Another thing that I am not sure if its normal feeling dizzy. I do get lots of ear pain, jaw, neck pain and around sinus area. I know its only the 7th day but how long does it take to get back to normal? I didn't drink enough water yesterday but I did today and still feel dizzy.

Thanks for the support!!!

• Posted

What do I do about acid reflux?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.