Tomorrow is the big day

Posted , 21 users are following.

Well my forum friends tomorrow l go on for my 2nd hip replacement. At last l might get my life back soon๐Ÿ˜Š. I am excited but scared at same time. I know what to expect at had left done on 9th dec so its fresh in my mind.

No more OA pain ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Just recovery time and fingers crossed it goed as well as 1st one.

Thid forum has made such a diffrence to my recovery as you realise everyone is going through thr same as you and you can disguss and help other when you can. I have made a great friend from it and many other people have been so supportive and helpful. This will be my last post intil after my op. I have to be at hospital at 7am and theatre is at 8am so no time to sit and think.

See you all on the other side

Laura xxx

7 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Laura, we are with you all the way. You can do this. Just think this is the very LAST time, and your life starts now.....and you will soon be eating sandwiches, shuffling to the loo and before you know it you will be four weeks down the line, and it will all be over. I am thinking of you darling! Big hugs, deep breath and you are going to be just fine xxx
  • Posted

Lors.... As I write this will all be over and you willat last feel more relaxed... a day at a time now!

Love,

โ€‹Alice

• Posted

Good Luck Laura,

Hope the op has went well for you! Be joining you on wed! Eeeek!

Hospital called today just to make sure I want ill or any infection or virus at all.

Full steam ahead, speak soon X

• Posted

Hey think of all of us holding your hand as you go into thearte..

Lots of luck and love,

Ali

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.