Toppings for ryvitia or rice cakes - suggestions please.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys, 

just wanting a varied selection of what you are Putting on your rice cakes or ryvita? 

The loverly britney just shared a  houmous recipe, so will be making that. But want a mix up so not feeling like I'm eating the same ole stuff 

Any other suggestions please. 

Thanks 😉😉

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sliced pickles/gherkins/pickled onions have a look in the condiments aisle. If your ok with eggs you could have boiled or scrambled egg on it.

Pastrami and mustard/prawn with a low fat dressing with rocket /pepperd beef with mustard/horseradish you could even do a BLT topping if you use low fat bacon x

• Posted

You mean I can eat low fat bacon - oh my days. Excited 👏👏👍👏👏👍👍

Been buying turkey rashers and chewing on that and it's totally  crap. 

Scrambled egg on ryvitas, never thought if that. 

Hurry hurry my love with your blog, you have endless amounts of suggestions 

• Posted

Yeah and you can get bacon medallions from sainsburys BGTY range you can fry them off in frylight you could then slice and add on top. x
  • Posted

@ Collette salmon is too high in fat i think you can have wild salmon though but not the slices you get at the supermarkets

i will update my blog! with more suggestions

x

• Posted

Sooooo much More to learn as to what you can eat and what you can't. Things you think you can, you can't and vice versa. 

I'm getting more excited, bacon in the mix. Just checked onion relish, whooo hooo that's in the mix. Oooooo I feel a Philly and onion relish on rice cake coming on looooool 

Thanks my lovely 😉👏👍👍😉 xx 

• Posted

Mmmmmmm!there goes my salmon!!!!!!! Never mind we live and learn!!!!!just think !!!! Extra weight loss!!!!!!!biggrin
    • Posted

It's funny I was staying away with work, and in the hotel, the only thing on the menu that  a could eat was a salmon and prawn salad. I was fine on that, thankfully. Dread to think of running thru a hotel with a 💩💩💩💩 bum looool 

All extra weight loss, yes, been telling myself that as I try and guzzle more water. This hot weather helps upping and anti 😉😉😉 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.