Total abdo hysterectomy tomorrow

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi ladies i am booked in for full abdomen hysterectomy tomorrow. This is the 4th time i have been booked in, last 3 opps got cancelled due to bed crisis. Im so bloody nervous again i really hope they dont cancel again😢 my nerves cant take much more to be honest X

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Poor you, my surgery was only cancelled once and that was nerve wracking enough. 😳

Good luck, hope all goes well for you. 

• Posted

All the very best with everything l hope you have a good recovery rest, rest and more rest and look forward to the new you hugs   xxx
  • Posted

Awwww deep breaths and prayers. May it go through and take care of your body. Stay strong. 
  • Posted

Hello Lynn

All the best for your surgery.  Rest is very important so ensure that you have lots of support and help.  Don't lift much for 6 weeks and don't hang washing out either.  It's almost a year since my hysterectomy and I didn't have any problems.  I had a great surgeon and also took great care of myself.  My husband did heaps and it's all paid off.  

Best wishes

Lyn

• Posted

Hi Lynn, I'm having a total hysterectomy on Tuesday April 10th and my nerves have already kicked in. I know I need the operation but I have been questioning myself but 100% need it. It is nice to hear of success stories like Sarah's as I have read lots of scary recoveries. I do hope all goes well tomorrow and please keep in touch. I will be thinking of you and wishing you the very best for tomorrow. X 

• Posted

Hi Lynn,

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow & I will keep my fingers crossed that you don’t get cancelled again.

Just got my date through for 30th May for abdominal hysterectomy & can’t imagine how frustrating it must have been to get prepared for surgery & then be cancelled. 

Hope you have a quick recovery

Sarah 

• Posted

Good luck with your operation. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy over 3 months ago. I was also very nervous. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.