Tracey 72

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good luck for tomorrow with your CT scan, hope it isn't as bad as you think, my 11 yr old daughter had a CT scan last year on her head and she said it wasn't too scary, i couldn't stay in with her.

Have you gone bk to work yet ?

Hope you don't have to wait long for your result's etc.

Kim xx

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Linda

I'm so glad you are getting treated quickly, your cyst is huge compared to mine ,bet you'll be glad when it's all over with ?

are you having a full hysterectomy ?

Hope you have a great holiday, what date are you going ?

I'm going to Belguim 21st-23 nov so i'm hoping that they do something before if not after, i phoned a holiday insurance and they won't cover me for the cyst but will do a standard cover, so in another words if i'm ill while i'm away with it it will cost me,hopefully that's not going to happen.

Kim xx

• Posted

Hi Linda

Thanks for the flower it cheered me up no end

Kim Poor you you are having a rough time at work. I hope you dont get ill over your holiday, and things are sorted before then

I didnt know I had a cyst when I went away but I did bleed for the whole fortnight practically :cry:

I went to bed after I left the forum but watched some tv and cried some more. as my back ache and headache would not go away. I think I started feeling sleepy about 40 mins before I had to pick up kids.

I had something to eat at 2.45 so I could have some more painkillers.

Then after I got the kids I went to my friends as she always cheers me up.

I still have my headache and I have had a bath and co codomol but starting to feel sleepy so hopefully will get a better nights sleep tonight

Hope you get a good nights sleep too

Tracey xx

• Posted

Hi Cysters

Got my op date 18 Nov, it will be hystgerectimy plus right ovary and of course baby Mel. I go to Tenerife on 24 Oct and get back on 14 Nov. I got insurance with Insure and Go I am covered for any problems with the cyst as well, it cost about £40 but better safe than sorry.

Have been off work today with back ache, I think it was because I did alot of driving yesterday. But I am feelin alot happier now I know the cyst is Binyne and I can go on holiday and relax before the op.

Take care everyone.

• Posted

Hi Linda

Thats fantastic news about your operation date must be such a huge relief to know its getting sorted.

How is your back ache?

I am still waiting for an appointment to come through it will be 2 weeks on weds since I had my MRI so getting very anxious.

Kim how are you doing?

Jinty where are you hun hope you are ok?

• Posted

Hi Tracey

How are you today ? ave you had a nice weekend ?

I'm ok still got bk and tummy ache but i'm at the hospital at 9.10 am tomorrow morning to see gynae yipee can't wait hopefully they will give me some answers.

Kim xx

• Posted

Hi Kim

Yes I did have a good weeknd thanks we managed to get into town and do somewinter clothes shopping.

I am due on this week so very bloated.

Back ache is ok though not too bad at all and having less painkillers now.

Thats great your appointment has come round so hopefully you will have some answers and maybe some dates. Fingers and toes are crossed for you

Tracey xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.