Tramadol side effects

Posted , 9 users are following.

My Doctor just prescribed 50mg. of Tramadol for extreme Fybromialga pain which I have had for 2 years now. I've only been on it for a little more than a week and I'm not liking the side effects. I feel "strange" (not high), having a hard time thinking straight, racing thoughts, etc. I feel like at some points I got a little pain relief but then other points I feel worse. I know that you need at least two weeks to let medicine really get into your system and that side effects can go away in time. Just curious has anyone else experienced any of these mental type symptoms.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Tramadol is a really strong and effective pain killer. My advice to you will be DO NOT just stop taking them, you need to come of them slowly. I have read several blogs, article and forums related to tramadol and now i have just concluded that tramadol is a really strong pain killer and you can not just start and stop taking the pills. There are few guidelines which need to be followed and even doctor tell you about it before they prescribe it. Just go to your doctor and tell him your problem and i think he will surely give you perfect advice and don't just stop taking the pills.

• Posted

Thank you for your information I absolutely agree you should never just come off of any medication without doctor supervision.
  • Posted

I think you should take 50 mg of tramdol once in a day because tramadol is a very dangerous drug. I once had taken the tramdol from < a href="https://www.usashop.store/p-tramadol">usashop.store</a>. which has benefited me a lot and I am comfortable with the killer but tramadol is a very dangerous drug

• Posted

Am down to 37.5 per day and will continue to decrease using the effervescent tablets tramadol going well thankfully.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.