treatment back to square 1

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi all haven't blogged for awhile but have been reading your posts. last time i was telling you i was going to try chinese medicine with the help of my GP and a chinese doctors well things didnt go as well as i wanted and am back on my drugs . back to Methatrexate and steroide cream when needed and vagefem . my blood pressure didnt improve either or my stress . so anti depressates and bp tabs are back on daily routeen. i have heard of an new proceedure being done in brisbane called the madonna does anyone know about it at all . they claim that it reduviates the skin and in most cases heals and fixes LS.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've had my first Treatment of MonaLisa Touch in California and can say it is most beneficial on the first one .  I will have another in six weeks and another six weeks after that with surlty all will go better. there is one to be done yearly to keep up the results.  In the US the procedure is now licenced, not yet in the UK but hospitals are looking into it.  there re private physicians who do administer MonaLisa Touch.  The sost for three is approx $1,600 for three treatments to $1,000 more dependent upon doctors.  The same amount but in UK pounds appears to be UK charges for now.  I am looking into costs for other countris and wonder what the price is in Italy where the uro-gyny doctors discovered the benefits of this laser treatment.  The benefits are for many of our feminine problems and at my elder age I am delighted life will become more normal in that department.  We all need to hear and talk about the MonaLisa Touch to educate more women and the medical field!!! Also as was mentioned so the cost will become less.

Can anyone advise on a doctor near London, SW who does this procedure? Or a doctor in Metro DC, USA?, or Amman, Jordan?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.