TRIGGER Time

Posted , 8 users are following.

So it's my trigger time. Trying to ignore the nagging drink monster. Was out shopping earlier picked up a bottle of wine but put it back own on the shelf. Still tempted to take up what my husband said & buy a couple of baby bottles or share a bottle as it's all out in the open & he thinks it's ok as I will be getting myself sorted. That made it worse in a way getting that permission because I'm thinking well a couple of glasses will be ok - that's all there will be in the house & the off licence closes at 10 so it will be all I'll have. It's crazy how the alcohol monster talks to you. NO NO NO NO NO!!

Trying to stay strong over these next few hours. It's hard I wish it was Monday ! 

xxx

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Your support means so much to me & as I have said before I can be my most honest here. It is so important to have that when dealing with this. It is my first real attempt to get myself better. I only had a break before when I was pregnant. Secret drinking is the habit that I kept up for years & for it to be gone is a huge relief. I'm looking forward to the future of leaving it well behind me xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.