Try Non Flush Niacin or Niacinamide vitamin B3

Posted , 11 users are following.

I have suffered for 14 years with anxiety and panic.I have tried every treatment,therapy,drug,supplement you name it! Last week in deaperation I tried NON FLUSH NIACIN from a health shop and it worked!!!!Within an hour I felt so much better and a week later Im free of panic ,agoraphobia and anxiety.Please google this amazing vitamin and go and try it

I promised myself, that after all these years of suffering and constant research for a remedy,If I ever found it I would spend some time sharing the good news

5 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Angela thanks for sharing, just a quick question though, does this not count as part of the vitamin b complex supplements? I take those already so just wondering if I can take the niacin aswell? Thanks, Gill
    • Posted

Hi Gilly I believe you need to take it on its own and in frequent doses  I take 500 mg 4 times a day  It is safe to take double that dose.Make sure its non flush or niacinamide There wouldnt be high enough dose in a complex Good luck 

Angela

• Posted

How many mg do you take? I take a mvitamin with niacin (niacinamide) 10mg
    • Posted

Should I stop my multi vitamin? I also take st johns wort,potassium, magnesium.
    • Posted

I'm gonna buy some today.. Can't hurt me so gonna give it a try. How long did it take for you to see results? I'm happy for you ❌❌❌☺
    • Posted

Nope -This just another vitamin but it really works I take loads of magnesium other vitamins and supplements non of which made much difference to the panic until i got the non flush niacin I still take all the other stuff as well I feel GREAT please try it I cant bear the thought of anyone suffering like i have
    • Posted

Great news.. I'm gonna start it asap ☺ thank you so much.. Say prayers for me that it works.. ❌❌❌ I'm ready to be myself again... 😘
    • Posted

I sure will girl.. I'm 48 and have lots to do yet and my kids and grand babies need me.. 😘
    • Posted

That's great news.. I live in Michigan so our time zone is different then most of the people on here.. But will keep you updated.. Thanks again ❌❌❌
    • Posted

I bought some and took 2.. Tomorrow I will take 4.. I'm tired all the time but im on lexapro 10 mg and ativan 0.5.. I take desolvable b12 hoping it helps.. Any ideas on something for energy let me know.. I'm gonna kick this anxiety in the butt.. ☺☺☺
    • Posted

Hope it works for u!! Ive ordered some!! I would love some tips for energy too!!
    • Posted

Hope it works for you as well.. Will pray for all of us.. ❌❌❌ I lack energy bad 
    • Posted

So do I!! Im not on any medication anymore and still have no energy!!! Although I do have a bit more than before! But it's maybe the withdrawal that's making me like this! Im hoping so!! I just wanna have no anxiety and more energy!! Not too much to ask surely lol
    • Posted

Glad you got some There are no reported side effects from niacin

Your energy is depleted because of the anxiety I used to collapse into bed early evening. This week Ive seen 11 pm every night. I think I might try B12 also I'm determined to get totally fit Watch out world!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.