Try Non Flush Niacin or Niacinamide vitamin B3

Posted , 11 users are following.

I have suffered for 14 years with anxiety and panic.I have tried every treatment,therapy,drug,supplement you name it! Last week in deaperation I tried NON FLUSH NIACIN from a health shop and it worked!!!!Within an hour I felt so much better and a week later Im free of panic ,agoraphobia and anxiety.Please google this amazing vitamin and go and try it

I promised myself, that after all these years of suffering and constant research for a remedy,If I ever found it I would spend some time sharing the good news

5 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, everyone:  I started taking Niacin, but I take the "flush"...it detoxes the body, and I believe it has helped my panic attacks and depression, too...I love feeling the heat from my heat to my toes going out into the air...when it stops flushing it feels so good..you actually feel like you got rid of all the bad stuff...I also take a B complex and B6 and B12...Hope this helps!!
    • Posted

Hi Carole 

Ive read about flushing niacin -its sounds amazing but Ive been terrified of any reactions  Im not good taking stuff in general so thats why I took the other non flushing niacin Its been a week today since I started on niacin Feel good still -I was afraid it would stop working. Occasionally I take kava which adds to the calmness.

I will definitely bump up the other B vitamins - will buy some today

Thanks Carol

• Posted

Hello Angela,

I took Niacinamide 250 mg a few days back in the morning and within 20 minutes my anxiety symptoms vanished away. I had never felt so relaxed and anxious free in the last 10 years.

I am now taking a dose of 250 mg in the morning and 250mg in the afternoon.

This worked for a few days but Niacinamide is not effective anymore. Do you know what could be the reason for Niacinamide to stop working?

Thanks,

racerbiker

• Posted

A there any side effects. Its the one that wont give flashes or flushes. And does it set off your body in anyway. Its water soluble so maybe lower dose would be good too. What brand. The brands make a big difference. 
    • Posted

I see my doctor on thursday. He is into both traditional and alternative and i am going to ask him about this. I dont want to mess up my body  or cause issues i think vitamins have to be balanced but i dont know for sure. Please pm message me the brand you use. Save me the time of using junk ones.
    • Posted

****Many on here use ssris or AD medicines and you cant use this if you are. Theres a cyp450 issue with too much niacin and meds. So please always check with a doctor before using this, especially if you have any history of diabeties, ulcers or any major health issues or are on any medications especially anti depressant meds. For those all good on nothing and basically healthy  it is interesting and worth researching and talking to your GP.
  • Posted

Hi thanks so much for this post I know it was 3 years ago. What brand did you use? Is it still working for you?
  • Posted

This post was awhile ago but so you recall what you took or take that was successful? I cannot find a non flush niacinimide, only niacin in other forms that are non flush. Or maybe I don't need non Flush?

• Posted

There are 2 kinds of B-3, niacin and niacinamide. Niacinamide  is the non-flushing kind-
  • Posted

angela 54014, you are right about the niacinmide! I use it, the results are amazing! I also use theanine and NAC-
  • Posted

You are right about the niacinamide. I use it as well as theanine and NAC-
  • Posted

Hi Angela 

I am seeking some advice on this product you talk of ? 

I am been suffering so bad from anxiety and I sick of taking Valium and antidepressants 

I feel my life has been destroyed from anxiety I was a successful business women before this year now I am unemployed and every day is a different struggle 

I am hoping this niacin is still working for you I am wanting to try and save my life from this soul destroying thing they call anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.