Trying to lose weight to concieve?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is any body in the same boat as me, i am trying to shift the lbs so it is easier to concieve and dont want to be this heavy if i fall preganant? i have lost a stone so far but finding it so hard. I need support ladies, need a kick up the bum!!!! i had 2 weeks off the little blue pills due to a holiday and i didnt put a lb on which i was really surprised at i staretd them again on saturday but just got no motivation!!!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I'm currently on the weight loss mission to have IVF, I have to get my bmi down to 30 or below, got another 12lbs to go. I managed to loose 18lbs on my own but having problems with my back so I can't exercise very much at the moment so the doctor gave me orlistat to give me a wee boost. Hoping I get there soon cos we've been trying for a baby for the past 4 years.

Good luck with your weight loss, you did great staying the same while on holiday!

xx

• Posted

I hope it happens for you. Fingers crossed, you will be surprised how quick the weight comes off. When is your weigh in? 

I was shocked to be honest I thought I would of put at least 7lb on I had fish and chips 😳😳 twice... But they were bloody gorgeous. But that's it's now back on the plan 100%. Got weigh in in Monday. Cxx

• Posted

Thanks! I've not got a weigh in, I've just to phone the hospital when my bmi gets to 30, I'm just going to ask my doctor for a repeat prescription if I finish my orlistat before I get to that. Good luck for Monday 

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.