Tucks

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi to all of my wonderful new friends on this most excellent foram site. Just want to share my joyous experience with you. On Saturday I was my granddaughters wedding day, I hadn't had too bad a week but obviously was a little apprehensive as to how the new knee would fare. I need not have worried at 8o clock had breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs following this I had a 15min walk round the beautiful gardens in perfect weather. I then went to my room, showered ond put on my glad rags and my beautiful red and black fascinated, then it was into the bar for my first gin and tonic of the day. The wedding was magical and I felt really good and back to my old self..on to the evening where I Laughed, drank, sang and most importantly danced. Finally went to bed around 2oclock. Throughout the the i did not have use a stick or ask for any help or assistance.   How good was that 82 and just 11weeks post op. I felt so joyous Rachael was a dream bride and I felt privaliged to have such a wonderful family. Hope I haven't bored you stiff with this blog, but after the emmence trauma of the the past 11 weeks it felt right to share this you all. The support I have had from this forum has been so very good. Onward and upward I love you all from tucks xxx

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.