twas the night before surgery...

Posted , 15 users are following.

and all through my house!

everyone was nervous even the mouse!

haha

well tomorrow I have my a&p repair 😬😬 have to be in hospital at 12!

so so nervous!! just want it to be over now the before part is horrible!!!

0 likes, 77 replies

77 Replies

Next
  • Posted

wishing you very best of luck. are you having it done in london? love your post about the mouse. ..

best of luck for a quick and painless recovery

• Posted

lol thanks smile i hope so toooo 🙈 its the worst part not knowing how you going to be after

im up in dudley so having it done at Bmi hospital in Birmingham

• Posted

am sure all will be fine. .in my thoughts xx
  • Posted

Hope all goes well I'm sure it will be well worth it by this time tomorrow it will all be over with speedy recovery keep us posted 
  • Posted

It'll be over before you know it then uphill from here. Lot of us have been through it and are on the other side now to recovery. Be blessed and hope all goes well for you. Remember the opposite of fear is faith. Have faith that it'll all work out for the good for you!!
  • Posted

3 weeks out

The waiting is the hard part. The pain wasn't bad. I just agonized over. I will tell you when you are asked to pee before you leave - do not push to make it happen. It takes time for the sedative to wear off then it will happen.

When you get home. Rest. Allow others to help you. When they say don't lift anything over 10 pounds - don't lift over 10 pounds. Don't push or pull either. You will regret it so don't do it.

You will pee with frequency but this will taper off.

2 1/2 - 3 every should start working pretty good.

If after 2 weeks you notice an odor (sour like) call your doctor as this could be a yeast infection.

This takes time to recover. Please don't over-do. It takes time to recover. My prayers

• Posted

thank you all ladies, im optomestic it will all go well !

will keeps yous posted

glad to hear you all have recovered wrll!

• Posted

I wish u the very best and hope u have a speedy recovery. Keep us posted. Warmest regards jan. X
  • Posted

Hi,I'm 9 weeks post op from hysterectomy and bowel repair !!theres definitely light at the end of the tunnel !!good luck ,that's where my sister went and she marvellous now x
    • Posted

oh good to know 👍 my surgeon/dr is well respected only hearing good things so it eases me, she has even been a dr on embarrassing bodies and some hospital er show lol

thanks all my nerves are doing me in lollll but off to see santa now with my son before i cant move lol so will take my mind off it for te moment

why is it as soon as you have to fast you are edge of death starving?? haha i dont normally eat much during day but now i know i cant its like munchies delux lol

• Posted

Enjoy Father Christmas 😍the op will be over before you know it !i can't believe how quick the te has gone!i even ran for the bus the other which I shouldn't of done that was really silly but hey guess what I didn't per my pants good luck👍x
    • Posted

lolll yayyy result no wee in pants!! im looking forward to that!
  • Posted

Hope you breeze through it like I did:-))))  Someone asked me if I was nervous before my op and I said 'no, because I'll be asleep - I'm not doing it' LOL!  So sleep well through it and I hope the following days aren't too bad at all for you:-))))
    • Posted

lollll yes just keep thinking all thatbrest ill be getting 👍 thank youuuu xx
    • Posted

Yes, actively enjoy it!  Get yourself stuff that will keep you amused - films and books etc. and enjoy yourself:-)))  I did LOL!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.