twisted my whole leg/ hip pops

Posted , 5 users are following.

Both my legs bends outwads went its extended and a fat lump on the insides when in a sitting position. And indented when the leg is fully extended. Email me so I can send u pictures. I telly need help and both leg, /hip pops on both sides when doing leg raises

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The indents could be muscle wastage - but I'd get the lump sorted - might be fluid and need draining. See a medic - best option - the bending outwards does not sound right either. 
  • Posted

Go back to your consultant.  On here, everyone has an opinion, which will do you no good in long run and you will still be worried.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.