Twitches in head and eye

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

Ive been diagnosed with Hemapelgic Migraines and currently on a new medicaiton. Does any experience eye twitches or twitches in their head (like pulses)  Ive been experiencing this alot recently?

Robyn smile

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I have just been battling another 2 monthly spout of bad HM's each time I have numbness on left side of body & face, unsteadiness, forgetfulness,  slurred speech - you name it I am left with it after an episode occurs. 

I think mine are reacted by exercise and stress.

Anyhoo - you mention a (pulse) like feeling,  during the first few minutes of my episode's I have a similar feeling,  I do occasionally have this when the migraine starts.

I have heard that some symptoms can be related to the nerves so some are different to the known symptoms against this diagnosis we have.

Hope I have helped & you become better from this episode soon.x.

Kind regards Claire. 

After hearing from my neurologist the other week I'm still waiting until I am going to be set a medicine to try and help yet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.