Two bumps on clit?? Pimples???

Posted , 35 users are following.

ive had one of these before bc i was too rough on my clit, it eventually "popped" and went away like a pimple. The other day during foreplay my partner was a little too rough on my clit and i felt that stinging sensation i felt when i first got it. It was bothering me last night and i just checked my clit now i have two!!?!?!? What do i do? Is this normal or not should i go see my gyno? It stings and its irritating me.

3 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

This doesn't look good. Will wait for more experienced people to maybe give a name to this. But I dont like what I think it is.

• Posted

it's a little blurry and zoomed in. it does look odd but can't really say. can you take a more focused picture?

• Edited

heres a better photo it goes away but comes back if i play with my clit masterbating or having sex. i might be too rough on it, what can i do to get rid of them?

• Edited

hello i am having a similar issue now. did you ever find out what the issue was?

• Posted

Hello, I got pimple on my clit before its because of the feminine wash I used, (I think it irritates my vagina) so I used gynepro antiseptic feminine wash and it fades away after 24hrs. I think u can use any brand of anti septic feminine wash. Hope it helps. Thanks

• Posted

Please check out my reply for the full answer. Its can be caused by masturbation & rubbing too hard. A Feminine PH Bodywash should cure it in 1-2 days. Hope this helps 😃

• Edited

go get some swap test before its dry dont want to say its herpes but might be

• Edited

Hi jay,

Can I ask if the two yellow lumps ever go away when things are 'normal', or are they always there?

If they are ALWAYS present, then it's unlikely to be herpes. I'm inclined to think you have two sebaceous (epidermoid) cysts on the free edge of your labia and the smaller cyst is discharging yellow greasy material. It's not an infection (boil), because the second photo doesn't show any signs of inflammation (redness)- just two raised lumps beneath the skin with yellowish material.

If the diagnosis is correct and they are becoming annoying, I would suggest you see your gynaecologist to have them excised under local anaesthetic.

More info here: https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/gynecology-and-obstetrics/miscellaneous-gynecologic-disorders/vulvar-inclusion-and-epidermal-cysts

and more images here: https://dermnetnz.org/topics/epidermoid-and-trichilemmal-cyst-images/

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Posted

Dear Jay,

I think these are sebaceous (epidermoid) cysts. I've written a more detailed explanation but it's waiting to be moderated.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Edited

what was it? I have the same problem

• Posted

Hello, I got pimple on my clit before its because of the feminine wash I used, (I think it irritates my vagina) so I used gynepro antiseptic feminine wash and it fades away after 24hrs. I think u can use any brand of anti septic feminine wash. Hope it helps. Thanks

• Edited

i think i have same issues please help me i got some kind of spot basically on my clit! idk if its bad im not sexaully active at all last time i was it was over a year ago now please help image

• Posted

just use anti septic feminine wash dear. it will fade away after 24 hrs

• Edited

hello, i have a similar near my clitoris its like a pimple but its not. It doesn't hurt its been a weeks but still there I'm worried, Could you help me please?

• Posted

SAME! I have had mine for like months but i notice that sometimes (not a lot) it goes down but it never grows bigger than the size it gets.

• Posted

have you ever found out what it is?? i sometimes get really worried about my clit, had what looked like a blister a year ago (turned out to be due to friction) and anytime i feel anything i panic now

• Posted

Please check out my reply for the full answer. Its can be caused by different things masturbation, rubbing too hard, By sweat & even not showering enough. A Feminine PH Bodywash should cure it in 1-2 days. Hope this helps 😃

• Posted

Did it go away...?? I'm also having the same problem.. And it's irritating me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.