Two bumps on clit?? Pimples???

Posted , 35 users are following.

ive had one of these before bc i was too rough on my clit, it eventually "popped" and went away like a pimple. The other day during foreplay my partner was a little too rough on my clit and i felt that stinging sensation i felt when i first got it. It was bothering me last night and i just checked my clit now i have two!!?!?!? What do i do? Is this normal or not should i go see my gyno? It stings and its irritating me.

3 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

i just found a pimple like thing on my clint and i dont know what it is but i need to know. i tried to pop it and some liquid came out but i dont know what to do or how long its been here.

• Posted

Hi Girls Ive had the same problem b4, it's normal. As Women our jewel can be really sensitive there are different reasons for why this happens. It can be an Infection, caused from Shaving, Masturbation, an Ingrown Hair and even by rubbing too hard. It can also be caused by sweat from not showering immediately after sex or exercise. Mine was caused by being too rough. Just use a Feminine PH Balancing Bodywash & it should go away in a Day or 2. Please remember as Women We need to be more gentle with our bodies, always shower after any physical activity & try to change your Pads, Tampons & Underwear as much as possible. Scented products, lotions & fragrances will irritate the Jewel. Hope this helps šŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

i found a lump on the left side of my clit last week during my period and it has not gone away it hurts and kinda itch.image

• Posted

same has yours gone away yet bc im scared, was it maybe the pad material?

• Posted

I also have the same bump ,did you find the reason & how long it take to go away

• Posted

i found a lump on the left side of my clit last week during my period and it has not gone away it hurts and kinda itch.image

• Posted

i have this problem but im sure its fine shaving and it really hurts i have a spot on my clit but k think j have some before the vaginal canal (i cannot see them but it hurts down there too)

• Posted

I'm experiencing the exact same thing too šŸ˜¦ hope it's not what I think it is. I too rubbed on my clit too hard and yesterday I saw the two bumps on my clitoris. I bought an antiseptic feminine wash, hope it'll help

• Edited

Hey, did your look like this too?

• Posted

mine does now but there a few bumps on each side in line with each other right next to my clit. what was the cause of yours?

• Posted

i have same white blisters on my clit. they pop up after few weeks but they grow back on the same spot. i am really worried i dont know what to do to get rid of them please help

• Posted

I just literally looked at myself, and I to have two bumps on my clitoris... iā€™m almost positive it came from me masturbating and using my vibrating egg... I was really rough on my clitoris and was masturbating more than usual. The next day my clitoris was sore, after it being sore for two days, I decided to finally look and analyze and sure enough I literally have the same thing that you have.

• Posted

what are these pumps or what ever they are and how can i get reed of them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.