TWOC success!! The in-dwelling catheter is out and I can pee normally, with out-of-the-box help

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been exactly a month!  A great gentle nurse removed the Foley without bleeding, with help of Ativan sublingual.

Have a long list of things I did, including the 4-bag TCM.  Will fill out later.

The new major help is iodine, thanks Curezone and the Home Schooling Doctor!

The remaing job is to shrink my 96.6mL (gram) prostate fast. Just ordered the Sota magnetic pemf etc.

Happy as a lark!!

Thanks for good wishes from this tribe!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Why do you think sora PEMF will work?
  • Posted

Why do you think sora PEMF will work?
    • Posted

I spent two days researching PEMF.  I'm experimenting on myself, getting the latest model, not the $200 from Ebay that didn't work for a tribe-member here.

I would have preferred the one in the 57-dog study, but he German companies aren't responding (including the one in the "awesome" 57-dog study.)

The German-made Pulse website hasn't been updated since 2014, and their UK distributor says a newer model, TeslaTower, has replaced the handheld model.

I found a few good reviews on that big video sharing site. 

My Chinese friend says there are "lots" sold on northern China pharmacies, but I can't find them in oneline English sales sites.

The one in the big online bookstore have Russian(?) made ones starting at $50.  I ordered one of those also.  

• Posted

Btw, my pee comes out strong when:

1.  Immediately after squat-defecation (3X a day, usually)

2.  I sit to urinate, and bend my torso into my knees

These "voiding" positions are in medical studies, articles, at least one medical textbook posts, talks with people originally from India and China.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.