Ulcer

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi I have had an ulcer for 2 months, it doesn't seem to be healing, docs just say to keep using clob and moisturise... can't get a gynaecologist appointment until October, I feel so miserable, I'm not wearing underwear, taking baths for 20 minutes as advised by Dr Goldstein and massaging in clob for 90 seconds, but I'm just not healing 😩

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes something medicated and pain relief . cream for cuts
  • Posted

Hi.

My L S started in 1998. It worsened over the years and caused shrinkage on one side of labia. All copable with and used Dermovate.

But 3yrs ago I developed a horrible ulcer. Went privately and it was Genital Herpes.

I work in the Meta Healing World where we look for the emotional trauma/stress/reason WHY we have our illnesses.

I have clients.

I am a work in progress.

Much trauma experienced since mid 1990s.

I am improving. I have to work with fellow practitioners who help me in my quiet to free myself.

This is maybe too 'woo woo' but we must not beat ourselves up.

I would definitely get tested for herpes.

Was I cheesed off when that was added to my list! You bet. I was not promiscuous. The virus lays dormant. Stress is the trigger. The same stress memory gets set off and ' oh nother dose to treat.

I sympathise.

Write down dates of when you have a relapse/a different kind of LA symptom.

What was happening in your life near that time?

What can you avoid upsetting you?

What situation was resolved in your day to day life which made you feel better about yourself? And then your LA flared up?

Try to avoid Dermovate. I also use/used oestrogen cream. For years I never knew what worked and I bet the doctors dont know either.

Try to find some form of Self Healingto help you. At all costs lowerstress. Yes this can be a ridiculous idea because of this, that and the other. But they are just excuses. We need to chose to change.

• Posted

I too have these at the fourchette area, I think some is from thin skin with menopause. The clob May take a while to work, keep at it though it will help.  I have about an inch long blood blister and the clob cleared it it took a few weeks though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.