Ultrasound

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was referred for an ultrasound 3 weeks ago and still waiting for my appointment is this normal? Bloods were clear and have actually felt ok for just over 2 weeks but pain has come back with a vengeance today.

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It could well have been sam! i felt really nauseous within an hour after having one sad sad    and i used to be able to drink quitee a few of them lol....... not had a good night out in over a year because of it!
  • Posted

This sounds quite a long wait to me but bear in mind we are coming up to Christmas and holidays.

Sarah

• Posted

Sorry also meant to say in the meantime stay off fatty food over Chritmas. Hard luck!

Sarah xx

• Posted

It also took me 3 weeks to get a ultra sound scan......bloody crazy!! now on waiting list for the camera down mt tummy.......which could take 2 months to wait for, i was tild by my doctor!
  • Posted

Date has come today 16th January 😥
  • Posted

I have sludge instead of gallstones but since the inflammation has gone down and following a low fat diet drinking plenty of water I have been OK in general with only two episodes of pain which was not as acute or as long lasting 

waiting on a date for removal 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.