Unblanced constant dizzy please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone

Here's my story about a month a half ago I was at work and all of sudden i felt off blamced i didnt think too much of it but as days went on i got worse i ended up going to the er and they said I have a uti and my thyriod level was low so they gave me thyorid meds and antibotics I took the thyorid med for 3 days only as it made my unblanced and dizzy worse and started to take the antibotics after about two weeks I was back to normal on sep 3 I started my menstrual cycle and everything came back but this ten times worse I went to go check my thyorid thinking it was that but they said levels were back to normal did full blood panel everything was normal MRI showed everything Is normal had one of neck and brain and also inner ear on sep 14 I did a vng test where they put hot and cold air in your ear and you get really dizzy it was a brutal test but I stuck it out the test showed I have vestiublar loss in my left ear 35 percent doctors think a virus caused it here are my systopms feel off blanced when I walk swaying sensation head feels in a fog almost like I'm detached from reality everything is constantly moving around me when I go to a store things move faster and my eyes cant keep up with the move makes me more dizzy neck cracks a lot head feels heavy I started physical therapy but I seem to be getting worse anybody experience this any thoughts?

Thank you for reading this

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I hear ya, I'm going to see a therapist next week to see if it helps since everyone is telling me it's anxiety and stress. Thankfully I have insurance to cover it. At my worst, I was like you now. Was in couch most of time because I could barley lift my head. PeopLe don't tend to care if it's not happening to them unfortunately. Family or not.

My next step is going to be a naturopathic doctor. Might have to pay, but they do diff testing and take you more seriously. That's what happens when you cough up coin. Money talks. I'm in ontario canada, so I'm sure your health care is way diff in states. I will tell you, some of the symptoms did get better for me. Without meds. My eyes are still an issue aND the off balance thing, but brain fog has improved and not as fatigued. But I'm at my 6 month mark.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.