Under skin lump on penis shaft, does anybody have any clue what it might be? (Pictures included)

Posted , 50 users are following.

So i have gotten this under skin lump on my penish shaft around  2 months ago after mastrubating and it didn't disappear. It would become smaller over timer and now when i am flacid it it almost unoitacble (might change since i mastrubated again today and it reaperd). I did some "reaserach" (googling and looking at images) and i tought it could be blood clot / mondor's disease. I fell dull pain in the spot after mastrubation or prolonged erection and almost never otherwise.

5 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

looks something like yours

• Posted

mine looks exactly the same. dont worry about it. it won't get any worse and we can still function.

• Posted

same issue, although, mine is sort of red and is decently large and ive squeezrd it and puss came out so im notnsure what it is please let me know whay to do so i dont have to cisit a doctor

• Posted

If you have been hard/rough on your organ that would result in tissue injury. I used to have something similar near the neck of penis on the upper side which gradually disappeared over time. I did apply castor oil on it on a regular basis as castor oil has great anti inflammatory properties.

Handle it with care and keep an eye on it for a couple of months.

• Posted

thank you for the encouraging words. seriously thank you. I worried about this for the past 2 and a half years...it hasn't gotten worse and I'm not really bothered by it much anymore.. I just need excercise and a diet. I've actually seen 3 uros for this. all said nothing was alarming or anything really...even though only the last uro I saw was able to actually see what I was talking about. he assures me it's ok.

• Edited

mine is the same its a bumb underneth it and when i press down its kinda hard like something is inside

• Posted

How are you guys coping up? I had the same exact thing in that photo and only recently I felt dull pain too. So I am really concerned. I've had this more than a year but it was smaller and I thought it's a node underskin.

• Posted

I feel the dull pain sometimes too. I have the exact thing. it feels weird sometimes. I've been to urologists alot alot. I only freaked out because I thought my sex life would be over because whatever this thing is might be the reason I'm having erectile dysfunction. so as long as you're able to get a full erection, you're fine.

• Posted

please please please calm down, brother. it will get better. I have the exact same thing. it is nothing life-threatnening. the only thing that bothered me was the fact I couldn't get it up. and I thought this "thing" might be to blame. it worried me to the point where i would make comments about killing myself in front of my mother (which i told everything and felt pathetic doing so)..years have gone by. nothing has gotten worse. if anything it has gotten better. hang in there. brother. I definitely definitely know how extremely tough this is. this will pass man.

• Posted

Don't trip dude. I've noticed mine for four years and it hasn't changed one bit. maybe slightly gotten better. l have been to the urologist alot and finally showed him a picture of mine and it was nothing alarming according to him and it should not have been messing with my erections

• Posted

I see what you mean but someone said it might be a cyst and i don't want to be too sure of anything. I'm nervous and have been losing sleep for the past few days over this. I'm seeing a doctor today and i need a professional to look at it, or i won't ever have peace.

• Posted

nope dont worry at all. it's nothing. my urologist told me it's nothing a bunch of times

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.