Under skin lump on penis shaft, does anybody have any clue what it might be? (Pictures included)

Posted , 50 users are following.

So i have gotten this under skin lump on my penish shaft around  2 months ago after mastrubating and it didn't disappear. It would become smaller over timer and now when i am flacid it it almost unoitacble (might change since i mastrubated again today and it reaperd). I did some "reaserach" (googling and looking at images) and i tought it could be blood clot / mondor's disease. I fell dull pain in the spot after mastrubation or prolonged erection and almost never otherwise.

5 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

so guys what can this be? I have the same problem, 3 or 4 of this swollen lumps in the shaft and 2 of them are hard. I got them after a very rough and prolonged session of masturbation. I have had them for 3 months and still no changes at all. The only symptom I registered is like a slight difficult to get an erection. I mean before this I could get a mental erection, now I'm forced to stimulate it to get hard. Plus sometimes the lumps which are hard give me a little pain if I masturbate. There's no curvature.

• Posted

I have the exact same thing going on. Seems like it was messing with my erections too. I used to get stiff. now I get just hard enough for sex. it's frustrating but it is a normal part of aging I think. I wish I knew for sure. my urologist has seen what it is when I showed him pictures. he seems to think it's not affecting my erection quality. I'm 31 btw. I noticed this problem about 3 years ago and it hasn't really gotten worse. it has stayed the same. but until recently it was giving me severe anxiety and depression. I think I've kind of accepted it as aging, just sort of telling myself that i guess.

• Edited

i have the same problem just came today is there anyway to get rid of it as i am self conscious about it

• Posted

I have the exact same thing too. dont worry about it. my doctor said it's nothing alarming. not peyronies disease and shouldnt be affecting my erections. So, if your erections are still functional you have nothing to worry about trust me.

• Posted

i belive its not going to affect me but i dont like the look of it so id there anyway i can get rid?

• Edited

look. I have the exact same thing. My doctor told me that it is nothing alarming mine has not changed at all over the course of three years and he also told me that it is a vein because if you look closely enough you can tell that it is a vein. don't worry about it it looks like a vein probably because it is a vein and if you can still get hard you have nothing to worry about. I had the worst panic attacks for 3 years straight until I finally started coming down about the same thing you are probably worrying about so save yourself some trouble and know right now that it's not going to get any worse and if it's anything like in the picture which is exactly what mine looks like, then it most likely won't cause any problems. I would suggest if it gets painful or any worse that you go see a doctor because then it might be something else but I even had a slight dull pain and still do sometimes so my best suggestion would to be not to worry about something so small that looks like a vein and 2 be glad that you can still function because this is not something that other people will notice only you and your doctor if you decide to show him but I'm telling you mine looks exactly the same and I mean I can take a picture mine looks exactly the same and I mean I can take a picture and it would look identical so you can trust what I'm saying. have a good day hit me back up if you need to.

• Posted

Thx for sharing your experience. Btw I'm 20 years old, so I don't think it's normal to have erection issues. I mean, I can still get an erection, but it's not like before. I feel my erection not as hard as it used to be. And I practically can't get an erection without a "mechanical" stimulation. Before I could get an erection just by watching a chick, now I can't. I feel the desire, but my penis doesn't get hard. I NEED to touch myself to have a boner. So idk what can this be. Can a wrong masturbation cause a problem like this one? I didn't know at all. My doctor said it's all good and I don't have any issues, he also did the eco-Doppler and he found nothing to worry about. But still, I'm having this issues and I'm 100% certain that I don't feel as before. I'm very aware about my body so I know what I'm saying. I will try to consult another doctor, but I'm feeling very bad about this, I did this to me and I can't accept it. I just didn't know I could cause something like this by exceeding with masturbation. I don't think it's Peyronie, because I don't have any curvature during an erection and I have a lot of this swollen spots, so it's not just one hard plaque, I have many of them and they are not all hard, just 2 of them. And also mine are similiar to veins, but they are not superficial, the skin scroll down through them. One in particular causes me a little pain, it's under the glans and it's like a little hard string and it is around the circumference. It seems like in this area the shaft has become more narrow than the rest. The strange thing is that I notice this narrowing only when the penis it's flaccid, when it's hard it looks normal, except of the swollen lumps. And about this swollen strings, I noticed that they are more evident after I masturbate, they are more wider. I don't know man, I thought that this could be a Lymphocele or a thrombophlebitis, but if so after 3 months they should have gone.

• Posted

well now I feel like s**t. I have the exact same thing. erections are definitely weird feeling as in not firm. what you're saying hits home and I'm praying the severe panic attacks and anxiety I had from this dont come bak.

• Posted

im going through same problem. did you ever get diagnosed. is it solved?

• Posted

I followed this thread cause I also had the same thing 6 months ago. It healed after 1 or 2 weeks, or even almost a month if I can remember? The thing is, it healed and there's nothing to worry about. My penis is doing even better right now. So stay calm my folks.

• Posted

how did it heal? did you stop sex and mwsterbation for weeks? any antiflammatory? any pics?

i have the same thing. worried. my erections arent the same. and when I do get hard, it goes down kinda quick. help!

• Posted

I have the same exact things going on. erections dont get stiff. they feel weird too. been the same for years for me. end of my rope. literally.

• Posted

were you having sex and masterbating furing that time? were you taking medicines?

• Posted

Hey whats up guys. hope everybody doing well and their d... get healed, Oh my god i got exact same thing my penis and it hurts a little its like a swollen vein and it had a bump inside i'm only 21 what is this thingg?? is peyronies disease occur in vein? sorry for my english.

• Posted

hi. I've had same exact thing for years. it's nothing bad unless it is making your sex life difficult. not peyronie's, not cancer, just something that happened with the placement of the vein if that makes any sense. so as long as you can still get it on you're absolutely fine. (as far as I know)...I'm not a doctor. i have just been to so many urologists that I think I've kind of narrowed down the problem. best of luck and please get back because there are no real people in my life that can relate. and I know it can be the most stressful thing to happen to a person (it was to me)...but the stress does fade down. it did for me. I just pray for all of us. sorry for the rant but have a good night. nite.

• Posted

man i couldnt sleep yet i'm looking all veiny, lumpy penises on internet, whats the reason i get that bump? that lump on my penis is tryna make me dic. expert or something i dun know . Btw thank you jonathan you seems like a nice person hope your life give everything you want.

• Posted

yes, I never skip masturbating every night though I was extra careful and slow because I was still worried. I also skipped having sex. I only had sex when it healed. I also didnt take any meds. i just drink lots of water and drink hot ginger tea.

• Posted

mine is not hard like tissue its like a some kind of fluid inside how about yours?

• Posted

if it occurred after sex or masturbation its a lymphocele a bubble of lymphatic fluid trapped under the skin

• Posted

yes it suddenly appear after masturbation thanks for your guys help

• Posted

please i have the same, any updates please, please update

• Posted

I have the same on the right side of mine, I feel the exact same as you. I'm only 22 cant believe I did this to myself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.