Under skin lump on penis shaft, does anybody have any clue what it might be? (Pictures included)

Posted , 50 users are following.

So i have gotten this under skin lump on my penish shaft around  2 months ago after mastrubating and it didn't disappear. It would become smaller over timer and now when i am flacid it it almost unoitacble (might change since i mastrubated again today and it reaperd). I did some "reaserach" (googling and looking at images) and i tought it could be blood clot / mondor's disease. I fell dull pain in the spot after mastrubation or prolonged erection and almost never otherwise.

5 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

it's only a problem if u dont get hard. if you do still get hard, you have nothing to worry about. and trust me I have exact same thing and it's nothing life threatning. just hope u can still get hard. let me know the situation.

• Posted

man i couldnt sleep yet i'm looking all veiny, lumpy penises on internet, whats the reason i get that bump? that lump on my penis is tryna make me dic. expert or something i dun know . Btw thank you jonathan you seems like a nice person hope your life give everything you want.

• Edited

hey you just made me smile right when I needed to. thank you so much for the kind words. I'm very serious you are awesome and I wish the best for both of us and I have a good feeling too. so hang in there and let me know what's up once in awhile and God bless you seriously. by the way I'm not trying to become a dick expert either laugh my ass off so I know exactly the feeling you're having it will pass

• Posted

hey thank you jonathan you put my mind in ease:) ill stay in contact with you guys.

• Posted

hi I have same lump on other side of penis after lump my penis is not getting hard tell me if you know anything thanks

• Posted

Hi guys, just to make you know. I went to an andrologist specialized in Peyronie's and he diagnosed me Peyronie's Disease. He found a very tiny scar tissue in the left part of the shaft, like 5 mm, near this swollen veins. In fact, it was where the discomfort was located. He said me I'm still young and it can also heal by itself cos it's very tiny and if it remains it won't cause very big problems. I gave to me an anti inflammatory and told me to wait some other months. If you want to make sure you don't have this, go to a doctor who knows and he's specialized for this disease.

• Posted

hey thank you im sorry about your illness, mine is the exact same spot, is there any hardening tissue you can feel with your hand?

• Posted

hey so im only 14 and one day after masturbating i woke up and found a bump under my penis skin on the right side. i have it for a week and im getting worried that it wont dissaper after reading your stories. so should i see a doctor?

• Posted

Hello I too got a bump on my right side after masturbating just a week ago as well. Does the bump seem like swelling? I have stopped masturbating for 9 days and all the swelling has gone down. My bump was located along the top right side. After the swelling went down, I now have a raised cord-like structure where the swelling was which I believe are lymph vessels. I would have gone to a doctor but there has been pain and the swelling has gone down. I hope someone gives you more detail this is just my personal experience so far.

• Posted

im not sure if anyone still uses this or not but i have a lump on the side of my shaft that i got about a week ago most likely from constant and rough masturabtion it has not gone down at all or anything like that and my main issue with this is i can no longer get erect like i used too i can barley get erect at all and being only 18 years old i feel this is concering does anyone know if theres any treatment for this or way to get rid of it ive been searching for days and havent found any explaniton

• Posted

hey dont worry its all in your head, stop jacking off everyday just leave the thing alone like 1 month it will recover by itself like a earth worm, you know.. I have a still lump, 2 different doctors checked literally they touch my penis with their bare hand and said "its all okey dont give your attention to your penis get a life" After first penis check i insist to doc check my penis again i followed him gave him bad looks one hand in my shaft you know they call security on me, they think im gay cause i was little hesistant.. no homo

sorry for my broken english.

• Posted

can Anyone Help Me Please for this Its Happening from 5 to 6 months, i am freaking Out a Lot Please Help Me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.