Update

Posted , 6 users are following.

Went for my check with Dr this morning & she is more than happy with my progress to date. She also thinks its fantastic that we have created our support system on here & congratulated us for being so motivational & supportive of each other - so well done everyone 😇

The only thing I have to do is make more progress on the exercise front which I knew anyway & also to be vigilant of hidden sugar...did you know 1 innocent smoothie has 4.5 tsps of sugar??? Bread is a big culprit so she understood why when I didn't eat any bread at all last week I had my greatest loss as my sugar intake will have reduced significantly, so there we go. Is anyone else brave enough to see what happens for them lol?!!!

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

NOT SURE HOW but i managed to gain 0.5lbs today im absolutely gutted everyone, especially seeing the doctors on monday for my review, im never going to be slim sad

• Posted

I'm having sw meal but count calories. I think I might of picked a bit this week without realising I also suffer from hypothyroidism so I'm struggling doubly fighting my metabolism

• Posted

It's horrible. One minute I'm winning next thyroid takes a dive

• Posted

Yeah that will not help matters, I'm keeping off bread as I feel that slows my weight loss down

• Posted

i dont have bread either. very rarely do i treat myself to toast lol, for brekfast i have quark and strwbaerries with a protein topper, for lunch either a slad, or pasta, and for dinner i cook from scratch with meat potatoes, lasagne, etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.