Update... Hows Everyone Doing?

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi everyone, just thought i would drop a line and ask how you are all doing????? I am doing ok i think,, i have my ups and downs but doesnt everyone.. :D

I have just finished my fourth week on orlistat, startin a new box today..

Hope everyone is well..

Would be nice to know how you are all doing... :P

Take care.... lola...

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi all.

Well done on your weight losses.

Im currently on hols in america and have been taking tablets and eating out - very low fat - salad - chicken - coffee with non-fat milk.

I lost 4lbs on blueys in 2 weeks just before i went on hols. I think that i deserve to loose weight after being on hols and still sticking to plan, even if it is really low fat. During the 11 hour flight the only thing i could fat was beef and rice, grapes and salad - i left the choc, biscuits and pizza.

In a normal holiday i would have the biggest ice-cream i could find every day - also fat fast food - so even if i am the nqt unlucky person ever and only stay the same then it is better than putting on the usual 7-10 lbs in 2 weeks when on holiday.

Well done all. Good luck to me - let you know in 1 week - back on sunday 9th and nurse on 10th.

• Posted

One week in and I know I've lost weight but not sure how much as I don't know how much weight my plaster cast is which is a little annoying :?
  • Posted

Hi Everyone and well done to all, keep it up :wink:

I have just started week ten on the blues and have lost a total of 22 pounds...................................clothes are starting to fit better, i am starting to feel abit more confident and starting to get some energy again...........................i can put my hands on my hips aswell which is weird, not had hips for years. Six stone to go !!!!!

All the best

Trace xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.