Urethroplasty end to end completed!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Jan 29 I had the surgery that lasted toughly 4 hours. Just got the catheter out today after 16 days. Stream is crazy strong like a hose so far. I am hoping it lasts! If it closes up after X amount of time I think I am just going to live with it again and not do anything about it. 😃 I had a surgery about 20 years ago where they went through the tip of the penis and cut it out and put a catheter in after. That lasted about less than a week! fingers crossed this stays a success!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

update 2 1/2 months after. it did shorten my penis slightly. this will happen unless you do the buccal graft.

ejaculation for me is not better. thought i would shoot a mile. still good though.

stitches took a while to dissolve. little numb there but use to it now.

stream slowed down significantly from rightafter surgery. BUT... i think it plateau and isnstaying consistently faster than what it was. inwas nervous about it slowing down to where it was before surgery. so far so good.

it use to burn and kill bad when i jad to pee frequesntly. couldnt barely stand it(lots of water intake or drinking beer). i can now pee three four times in a row if im pounding water with no issue. very slight tiny bit of burning feeling only with very frequent pee.

i didnt correct spelling mistakes. typing on phone. surprised it does not autocorrect here!

• Posted

urethalplasty - How is erection etc. sex life? I'm scared to undergo urethalplasty since I don't want to disrupt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.