UTI After 8 weeks Post Hysterectomy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve developed a bladder infection 24 hours after 1st.sexual  encounter with my partner 8 weeks post hysterectomy. Has anyone else experienced this. In addition, I had a lot of pain in my back of vaginal area. By the way, we only had vaginal intercourse. Please helpsad 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Has it been confirmed it’s a UTI? I thought I had one at and asked my doctor to test me and all came back clear. My doctor said it’s normal to feel UTI related symptoms. Could be part of the healing process what your feeling that resembles a UTI, at least that’s what I felt. 
    • Posted

Thank you Diana for your quick response. My doctor mentioned that he noted blood in my urine, but sent out a culture for further diagnosis. 

I truly hate ask a personal question, but were symptoms directly after 1st. post hysterectomy sexual encounter?

I apologize for this personal question.

• Posted

This can be very normal lovely.. You still have healing tissues there.

Did younger before sex and after Sabrina flushes out the ecoli bacteria that can be pushed into urethra during sex. I take d mannose powder and that gets rid naturally.xx

• Posted

Ohhh Welshgirl, thank you for your quick reply. Does this mannose powder assist in future sex related UTI’s ? 

• Posted

Yes it was after the first time being sexually active, we all heal different and It’s best to wait for a diagnosis from your doctor. 

But like I said it’s normal to feel this way as your body continues to heal, take it easy.

• Posted

Yes it does.. I took it after my first repair and it worked wonders.

As 90% of if uti are ecoli bacteria they stick to the proteins in the powder and you wee them out lol.

Take a teaspoon every 3 he's and definitely before and after sex.. Very important to take at night too.

It's brill and I have my had any for 2 years.x

• Posted

Thank you so much Diana. 

I’m so concerned. I’m only hoping that this is not going to be the norm. sad.

Thank you again 🤗

• Posted

Hi Welshgirl.

I thank you again for your quick reply. 

I’m ordering the D Mannose Powder now on Amazon. Is there a brand that works better than the other?

This has been my first encounter in months with my partner and is it natural to feel irritation and pain in back of vagina. It feels like chaffing? 🤷???.Is there a cream that can be used to prevent this in the future. I feel like an ill informed woman.

I’ve been applying warm lavender epsom salt compresses every few hours. Is there something that can be used to make intercourse more comfortable and not leaving me without the pain? 

• Posted

Thanks for the post. I also had UTI post recovery. I was treated twice, then tested results were negative, however I still have the sometimes chaffing feeling you mentioned which is very painful during sex. Would you be so kind to share the cream you mentioned? Glad to know it is not my imagination. Desperately seeking relief.

This is a great site. Thank you so much.

• Posted

Yes yes yes is a natural intimate lubricant website. You can also get it off the doctor but I prefers to speak to the ladies anther are so helpful and friendly.

You won't be disappointed Wanda.Good luckx

• Posted

Hi Welshgirl.

I’m waiting for my order.... I’ll let you know!!! biggrin)))) 

Thank you again!

🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Posted

Hi hot tempered,

I'm so glad it on its way.. I took it for months as a preventative and found it excellent.

It's quite sweet so not awful to take.. You can even put it in tea or coffee.

Xx

• Posted

Yes Yes yes website..and also off your gp..so natural l and very gentlex

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.