Utrogestan 100mg with Estradot for Menopause? Positive stories please!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Would love to hear from any ladies on this regime as I am scared to commence the Utrogestan as I have read about so many side effects. Reassurance please!

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just been prescribed sandrena gel and utrogestan 100mg. A bit apprehensive, any advice?Also do you take the Utrogestan from day 1 to 25 or 2 tablets from day 15 to 26....not sure what to do. Periods have been very scarce lately.
    • Posted

This should sort out your periods give it a few months a good progesterone utrogestan I am on daily but I am 55 so past peri 
    • Posted

Thank you for reply. I’m 52 but my doctor said it doesn’t really matter how I take the utrogestan although the leaflet with it says 200mg on days 15 to 26. Still not really sure ?
    • Posted

Yes o do get confused I still have a period every other week on this still waiting to settle down . Trouble was I didn’t give it a chance then I changed to different hrt still same happened so went back to this one as felt better mood wise 🙄so see how I go been back on month now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.