Vagina infection that wont go away

Posted , 6 users are following.

ugh im so depressed honestly n i need answers. my vagina has been acting up from jan to now. it started with this thick white discharge , no itch nothing so i ignored it. THEN it got sore started to itch was very red of course i assumed it was a yeast infection. i went to the doctor n got treated for yeast but after the pills were done the symtoms came back in literally 2 days. WENT back to the doctor and took a std swab test and a general swab everything negative. of course i thought i was fine. ( i did a full physical in august 2018 plus hiv) my chronic infection started in NOVEMBEr 2018 i went to check it in jan 2019 and everything was fine she sad. my vagina started to itch , tissue like discharge ,jelly like discharge n at this point im really confused. i went to a new doctor got a full physical , hiv and pap smear n everything was clear but she sad there was microspic blood in my pee n give me something to treat a uti.well ofvourse it did nothing. moral of the story i have something n i dont know what it is and doctors dont know either im really depressed and im not even with the person who couldve given me whatever this is so im dealing with it alone n i cannot move on unless a cure this . im depressed

0 likes, 72 replies

72 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hello Dill you haven't said how old you are I dad something similar was eventually referred to a gym hospital apparently the skin inside was so thin it would bleed iwas prescribed tablets and a special kind of suppository for the vagina it apparently was hormonal I had had it for over two years and many antibiotice hope this helps

• Posted

Could you contact your GUM clinic and ask them what was the diagnosis and what tablets , antibiotic and other things you were prescribed pls. Thanks

• Posted

Why are you asking Ann to contact her gum and find out what she was prescribed, diagnosed with, which antibiotics she had?

• Posted

Ask for blood IGG and IGM blood test for HSV 1 and HSV2 and update pls. They are not included in the STD check unless requested specifically.

• Posted

whats an igg and igm, yes when i go back ill ask but i hope thats not the case

• Posted

That is what the test is called (it is a class of immunoglobulins make sure you quote the whole thing

IGG and IGM blood test for HSV1 and 2.

• Posted

is there any smell to the discharge??

• Posted

no smell i never had a smell before , just thick discharge not a yeast infection no std no allergies i dont douche i dont use panty shields nothing out of the ordinary it just happened one day and its been going on for months

• Posted

tbh i dont think herpes is the issue here as your symptoms dont sound anything like herpes 😒 it sounds more like some kind of infection if results have come back clear further investigation is needed u need to go back and push at your doctors

• Posted

when u say tissue like disharge do u mean like skin or like tissue paper

• Posted

vaginal discharge can look jelly like that can be normal cervical mucous as long as its not got a bad smell or yellow or green colour

• Posted

it might not be herpes but i still want to rule out everything sigh . it sometimes is tissue discharge then jelly ( its way different than my ouvlation discharge) its also on and off sometimes its sore and itch then it feels normal with tissue paper discharge ugh i just want to be normal it also never had a smell never had an outbreak , i never had a sore on my lip but i did had canker sores in my mouth that hurt but i usually got um even when i wasnt sexually active so i didnt think to link it with my syntoms and my lip feels a bit tingly sometimes in one spot but i also always had that so now i really dont know it might be herpes ugh i didnt lose my virginity for this and only the guy i lose my virginity to couldve given me anything

• Posted

Kim many people have mild herpes symptoms which were initially always mistaken for a yeast infection or UTI. Not all people have classic herpes symptoms . She already stated that she had all tests done. However HSV 1& 2 are never included in any of these tests unless requested seperately by the patient or doctor . So there is no harm to test for that if all the other tests came back negative.

• Posted

i know i work in a sexual health clinic her symptoms are not that of genital herpes by all means have a test to rule that totally out the discharge is typical of yeast

• Posted

the tissue paper discharge is yeast iv seen it so many times iv had it myself before aswel i treated with clotrimazole pessarys

• Posted

ive been treated for yeast 3 times with inserts and oral pills nothing helps im so depressed

• Posted

i have mircospic blood in my pee as well ughhh im going tomorrow ill let you guys know what he said

• Posted

blood in urine is usually down to a uti or kidney infection/problem ud b in quite a bit of pain if u had anything going on in the kidney area tho

• Posted

She mentioned being sore with itching and redness all these are herpes symptoms too but not necessarily herpes. Also most people will have frequent repeated infections when first infected with HSV2 for up to 2 years all will depend on their immune system . And she did not test for herpes but for other STDs pls read her post . I have certificates too as I did several STDs courses.

• Posted

they dont know wat it is there just guessing its the one thing u havnt tested for herpes

• Posted

Kim seems far more knowledgeable than you, are you a trainee with a medical journal or BNF in front of you?

• Posted

My grandkids are always copying and pasting, one is 3 lol!

• Posted

hi kim

do you think i should hire a private detective to try and find my ex fiance from 45 years ago?

M.Karl keeps saying,im breaking the law by not contacting ex partners. I will be collecting my pension in 10 years and dont want to be sued.

• Posted

😂😂 certificates and std courses i think someone tells porkys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.