Vagina infection that wont go away

Posted , 6 users are following.

ugh im so depressed honestly n i need answers. my vagina has been acting up from jan to now. it started with this thick white discharge , no itch nothing so i ignored it. THEN it got sore started to itch was very red of course i assumed it was a yeast infection. i went to the doctor n got treated for yeast but after the pills were done the symtoms came back in literally 2 days. WENT back to the doctor and took a std swab test and a general swab everything negative. of course i thought i was fine. ( i did a full physical in august 2018 plus hiv) my chronic infection started in NOVEMBEr 2018 i went to check it in jan 2019 and everything was fine she sad. my vagina started to itch , tissue like discharge ,jelly like discharge n at this point im really confused. i went to a new doctor got a full physical , hiv and pap smear n everything was clear but she sad there was microspic blood in my pee n give me something to treat a uti.well ofvourse it did nothing. moral of the story i have something n i dont know what it is and doctors dont know either im really depressed and im not even with the person who couldve given me whatever this is so im dealing with it alone n i cannot move on unless a cure this . im depressed

0 likes, 72 replies

72 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

why does he think everything is herpes? idgi

• Posted

dill sorry dont know. Would imagine hes honed in on something. Kim is the best person to ask x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.