Vaginal Dryness Relief after 3 years of Terrible Pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I dont think I have to describe the pain or miserable dryness of you are reading this post because you understand already the loss of oneself, the stress, the lack of support, the loss of sexual relations, the doctors who don't understand and so forth. I suffered for 3 years being told I was not in menopause, taking hormones, stopping hormones, trying every lubricant, trying everything from peroxide and lard to Vicks vapo rub and all for not. Finally I came across PHemme Restore in a local pharmacy. It took 24days of daily use to start feeling less dry and then every two days maintenance. After a few weeks, I felt so much better. With patience relations progressed again using just a little Glide lube. You cannot possibly understand the toll on a couple when relations are gone and the anxious. Having it back is like some kind of precious miracle. It is not a cure but it is relief. I hope if you try it you will be as lucky as I was. I am so grateful.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Sort of in a dither today.

Had a bit too much merlot last night and had to take a half glass of baking soda at 1am to be able to sleep.

Lesson learned!

I had to cut back on the Estradiol as I was told to cut back after 2 weeks.

Frankly, my nerves are a mess and I'm a tense wreck.

Oddly, I only usually suffer between 10 am and 2pm each day when I'm the most tense.

I don't take anything for anxiety maybe I should, do you?

Very good observation about how the doctors doing a lot of guessing re: this condition.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.