Valentines day

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone, Did any of you get any valentines cards, I got lovely flowers and a card off my husband, :lol: which was lovely but I still am so done, feel like I don't deserve them, just feel alone and lost inside :cry:I hate these feelings wish they would leave me :cry:

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh dear cats eyes, you do sound down sad

I think we all feel a bit like you at times though, I know I do. Often feel I am not pulling my weight and should be doing more around the house as I'm not working sad

But as we all know, there's only so much we can do without feeling unwell so we really shouldn't be feeling guilty about it .... though we do :roll:

Well lucky you getting flowers as well ..... I just got a card, but a very sweet one. But flowers would have been nice too ..... but then my hubby always manages to chose the most mangled, crumpled and sad looking flowers ever, so it's probably just as well sad

Hope maybe you fel a bit brighter later smile

• Posted

Hello Cats Eyes smile

Well.......the postman didn't even come today so I didn't even get a bill let alone a card :lol:

Oh I do so understand what you mean though..... :hug:

I should be helping my brother with his business and supporting my mother and I just feel so useless because I feel ill as soon as I try to do anything. sad

But we have to remember that people who love us know we don't want to be ill and that if we could wave a wand and make ourselves better :fairy: we would do it !

So hang on in there and enjoy the card and flowers :love: :rose:

Take care :rainbow:

• Posted

Oh Cats Eyes sorry you've had a rough day hope your feeling a bit better now sending((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))) love Mo
  • Posted

My hubby is forbidden from getting me flowers on VD for the simple reason the shops grossly inflate the prices, then put them down again the day after.

He brought me some nice flowers last week, and some westie socks. Yesterday we just did cards (both more or less the same :lol: ) and I got brazil nuts and he got marzipan chocolate. He spent the evening on the PC and I spent is watching Casualty and playing with my Nintendo virtual corgis whilst MD snoozed on 'his' sofa. :shock:

Methinks we have been together too long :roll:

• Posted

Well far better that than hubby insisting on going down the pub with his mates ..... or sneakily texting [b:1632772fbb]another[/b:1632772fbb] woman :shock:

Give me boring old Mr Comfortable any day :lol:

• Posted

One thing I can be sure of is that he will never text another woman, or go to the pub with his mates.

I guess I should count my blessings, eh? :roll:

• Posted

we spend the day walking to kwikfit sad

although we did exchange lovely cards, and i bought K a rose bush and she gave me a funny picture of herself in a frame. :D at least with girls you know you'll always get something thoughtful and lovely! :lol:

in the evening we had a takeway. considering the car fiasco, it was actually really lovely smile

• Posted

:D at least with girls you know you'll always get something thoughtful and

lovely! :lol:

Well that's true Trees ....... in my next life I am going to get myself a wife :ok:

• Posted

Hmmm ...... I still haven't got the hang of this quoting thingy :roll:
  • Posted

I had a nice Valentine's Day, :love: Got a lovely card with beautiful words :cupid:

We don't tend to do presents on VD and i'm with you Alicia on the flowers.

It was my 10th wedding anniversary (tin) on Thursday 12th so i got a lovely candle in a tin and there was a lovely pendant wrapped up inside it, from my favourite shop. :D

We went to a charity VD night with dancing, raffles etc, so it was quite nice.

Got a nice dinner made for me on Thursday, Friday and Saturday :cupid:

Hope you feel better soon, cats eyes. Your hubby sounds nice :P

• Posted

Oh Teedie , that all sounds so lovely :love:

I'm so glad you've had such a lovely few days - I love the sound of the pendant and candle in a tin; that's real imagination ! :fairy:

• Posted

Yes Daisy, i've been off work since Friday so i really do feel the benefit, back to work tomorrow :roll:

I hadn't bbought hubby anything as we only normally do cards but because it was a special anniversary he bought me something. :roll:

I felt bad so went out and bought him a bottle of whisky in a TIN :nahnah:

• Posted

[quote:9490102236=\"katie.k.\"]Hmmm ...... I still haven't got the hang of this quoting thingy :roll:[/quote:9490102236]

Oh Katie, you just click the 'quote' button in the top right hand corner and then type your post underneath.

I can't think how to make it more simple for you. sad

• Posted

Oh Katie, you just click the 'quote' button in the top right hand corner and then type your post underneath.

I can't think how to make it more simple for you. sad[/quote]

• Posted

Right I've done that Alicia ..... now I'll see what happens :?

Didn't work :evil: (This is me editing it) So where's the bit that [b:c9c6073c12]katie k. says[/b:c9c6073c12] before the quote ..... :?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.