Valentines day

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone, Did any of you get any valentines cards, I got lovely flowers and a card off my husband, :lol: which was lovely but I still am so done, feel like I don't deserve them, just feel alone and lost inside :cry:I hate these feelings wish they would leave me :cry:

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Don't delete the [quote.....] at the beginning and the end.

I wish I could see what you are doing then I would see where you are going wrong.

I'll just have to pop over tomorrow and put you right. :D

• Posted

[quote:fa2c74c747=\"alicia\"]Don't delete the [quote.....] at the beginning and the end.

I'll just have to pop over tomorrow and put you right. :D[/quote:fa2c74c747]

Right this is me trying again :roll:

• Posted

OMG ..... I've done it ........ :bubbly: :cracker: :bubbly: :ok:

I've been deleting the quote bit :roll: :silly:

Right folks, you can expect [b:ce28aa9f11]loads[/b:ce28aa9f11] of quotes from me now :lol:

Thanks Alicia :D

• Posted

:cheers: :hug: :cracker: :boing: :magic: :rose: :biggrin: :cheerup: :tickle: :wow: :rainbow:
  • Posted

[quote:5c26aaebc7=\"katie.k.\"]:D at least with girls you know you'll always get something thoughtful and

lovely! :lol:

Well that's true Trees ....... in my next life I am going to get myself a wife :ok:[/quote:5c26aaebc7]

hee! :lol:

• Posted

Yes and she's going to be a trained plumber too, Trees :ok:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.