Valsartan cancer

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everybody,

I was tested with BP 155-95 I am 33 years old.

I started to take duplex 160-5 it helps but I think maybe I will have to add another med or to increase the dosages.

however, I have read that in 2010 and 2013 was found a connection between lung cancer and ARB blockers (Valsartan). in 2011 FDA found that there is no connection but many said FDA done the research wrongly. in 2016 they found no connection- it seems to me very strange this issue and I really concerned by that . could some tell what he thinks about that

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.