Vasaline, garlic and thread worms? HELP

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hey, I found thread worms last night and was up all night with them, I had to go to work at 7am this morning so I'm very irritable. I've been looking after my brother's son for the past 2 weeks so I think maybe that's how I've got them. I heard that vasaline is a good solution, (applying it to your anus) I was wondering if the females can't get out of your anus to lay their eggs due to the vasaline, where will they lay them? I heard that they tend to lay them inside of you if you cover your anus in vasaline or pop a garlic clove up your back passage, so they start their life cycle again, is this true? I'm on the Meb tablets and am fed up of waiting for them to go, me and my boyfriend are going on holidays in 5 days and I don't want to be riddled with worms.x

1 like, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I NEED HELP< which is the best forum for parasite help? which="" is="" the="" best="" forum="" for="" parasite="">
  • Posted

Does anyone know if Epazote pills 450 mg will work? If so, for how many days in a row is it safe to take it? I need to treat both myself and my nine year old child and will not drink the tea. Thanks!
    • Posted

hi neural 71283.

I don't know about epazote but I do know of albendazole if u want to get rid of pinworms.u take one today then another AFTER two weeks.I wouldn't recommend taking any worm medicine for a couple of days everyday coz I heard that that makes the worms resistant to them,but then,I'm not a doctor.both of u eat 2-3 cloves of garlic after every 8 hours to get rid of the worms + the eggs alongside taking the medicine. hope I helped

• Posted

Hi there, unfortunately I've tried Albenzadole and Pin-x, neither of which worked. I've tried Distomaceous earth and I've been eating garlic every morning and evening, plus Vaseline on bum for months and I still have them. The itching has lessened but they are still there. Really hoping the Epazote pills work bc I'm losing hope that I will ever recover from this.

• Posted

Forget about garlic and all the other things that folks recommend for getting rid.  The only sure way to not have threadworms is to find out that you have them in the very early stages otherwise you can say goodbye to a cure

i  the am sorry to inform you of this but it is the truth and unles some parasistologists come up with a table that van kill the eggs everyone is wasting their time trying all the recommended herbs, tablets,etc etc etc. If you haven't realised that you have threadworms very early on you have absolutely no chance of ridding them forever.  However you can calm down the itching through tablets prescribed by your local GP otherwise forget ever getting totally rid.

Have had these for approx 5 and a half years and have tried all the looney remedies and to no avail.

pity for all fellow sufferers.

x

• Posted

Hello ,

Myself maju  from dubai. From last 5 days I am feeling something similar itching inside my Anus that too only at night. As if some one is biting Inside. Then I applied some oil. But till now now relief. Is it worms?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.