Venlaflaxin 37.5mg

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi folks been on venlaflaxine for 4 weeks 37.5mg still feeling a bit yuk! Nausea / dizzy! Does this go away doctor has said to give it 4 to 8 weeks...im on diazepam 2mg and omeprazole also! Has anyone else got side effects after 4 weeks ! Any help please

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

When did the benefits start to kick in
    • Posted

I would say felt slightly better after 4 weeks used to have 7 bad days now only 2 bad out the 7 xx
  • Posted

Hi folks. I am a 72 year old man in reasonably good heath. I started taking 37.5 Ven one week ago for anxiety and depression. I feel a little better but from reading the posts here it seems that it will take some time before I feel "normal" again. I take it around 9am with my breakfast but by 3pm I find that I NEED a nap. The rest of the day, I feel like my brain is a bit "foggy". Does this ever go away? I first tried taking it with supper around 7pm but found it hard to get to sleep. Any suggestions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.