Vertigo and dizziness help! B6 and B12

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hey there is hope!  Hey JJ you were right about the B vitamins you suggested I tske.  Good for vertigo and dizziness.  I haven't been on here because I actually felt like doing something today smile. I wasn't as dizzy today!!  The only thing I have done different are those B vitamins and the one is good for vertigo and dizziness so thank you for saving my life!! smile smile

2 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How long have you been taking them and what amounts did you try?
  • Posted

hi dottie....how much b12 are you taking? I started b6 on Friday, but haven't tried b12 yet.....
    • Posted

I dunno smile smile. They are in Jamiesen bottle...got them at the pharmacy.  So one pill a day I do.  Plus Vitamin D cause I ain't getting much sunshine these days I will tell ya sad smile. Feeling much better dear compared to dying smile 
  • Posted

I'm allergic to the B Vits Dottie  get upset stomach as it aggravates my IBS,so I'm on a no winner I do take VD3 They say Magnesium. Is good for this condition, I've got Tinnitus as well as the balance Swaying /Rocking  motion ,any other Vits  anyone can think of especially if they've got IBS.Thanks
    • Posted

Hi dear! smile. I read about Magnesium too. It's better to take vitamins with food as I was getting an upset stomach too.  I may stop and just stick with the multi vitamin and pray a lot! haha. I am not a pill popper.  Better to find

food with these vitamins. Good luck! xxoo   

• Posted

Yes Dottie ,I'm late 60s so don't think many pills agree at my age,so tend to go gingerly at anything I ingest .yes I agree food along with any pill,not on empty stomach.i like the and pray a lot,not far wrong there,oh to the joys of age,that said only in past 2 yrs I'm on BP tab,so for my age they say that's good going ,only medical med I take. The joys of ageing.?think not. Wishing you better days Dottie .
    • Posted

Oh yes Marlene you are doing great!  I just hope I reach my 60's!  haha

I guess we will just keep praying for the best as He knows what's best! smile

Good God Luck to you and thank you! smile smile

• Posted

Always kept well ,till a bad virus hit me out of nowhere nearly 9 yrs ago,everything went AWOL .never got back from it.Use to think yrs ago,if I can get into my 70s before things start going off on health front ,I'd have done good.Spoke to soon.So now I don't assume anything,never take ones health for granted,don't pan out as one hopes.When I see how the young ones are plagued by health issues,and they have to work,how I don't know.Never know what's round the corner that's for sure.X
    • Posted

Hi hope all is well Marlene. smile You are not alone with health issues and glad you are doing good.  Think everyone has a story.  I was hit with a disease when I was 27 and 7 months pregnant. Now menopause!?? smile  We women go through enough crap!  If I come back to earth, I am coming back as a male so I can enjoy life! hehe
    • Posted

I'm with you there,women have the kids to keep society going,then the dreaded meno comes along ,I'm still in it,don't stop when periods finish I wish,it's relentless,true we are the stronger sex.ive yet to know a male who could go through labour. Let alone anything else

I've been looking through this forum,it has made me smile what you ladies chat about,yes we've all got a story to tell Dottie,when I look at where we all live in different parts of the world we all have similar things in common as women,women are the best at helping each other,think for most part it's the maternal part of us that shines through.

• Posted

Yes, we are conquerors and we are built tough!!  cool

This menopause is going to ruin my life! smile. I was sooo young feeling and energetic but now I feel like an old crow on crutches!  I am only 47!!!  

It will get better.  It will get better I keep saying.  I have Faith!  cry

• Posted

Hi love how is your vertigo- are you still better- I hope so!! Did u have it constant ? I've been given b6 I've had rocking vertigo for 15 months - please get bk to me thanks xx
    • Posted

Hi dear,  Thank God I am better.  Had vertigo for 6 months.  Even throwing up with eye movement.  I would just turn my head to talk to my daughter and I would throw up.  I think I gave her a complex. haha  I was diagnosed in the hospital.  I took prescribed Gravol which are dissolvable on the tongue so stayed down so that greatly helped and some head excercises they gave me.   The Gravol was like tiny pieces of dissolvable paper.  Very cool.  Today I take B6 and B12, multi vitamin and a chewable calcium with vitamin D in it.  So it's just fatigue in the evenings...right now.  I am not finished bleeding yet but it's very little so better be over soon. Feel 90 on the outside. 😃😃 How are you keeping dear?  You getting better? xo
    • Posted

Hi Dottie long time no speak glad your doing better. Has your balance gone all together ? Never heard of Gravol ,who prescribed it dr or hospital ? What exercises you got going ? I've still got the balance going ,can't get shot of it .

I'm taking the Magnesium ,plus Vit D .My tinnitus screaming both ears going .Glad your still up on site do keep watch for you odd days .xxx

• Posted

Hi Marlene how are you feeling?  💜💚💙   I have damn wobbly legs.  Better before my time of month then I go back in the pit.  The doctor at the hospital prescribed a stronger Gravol and they were like tiny pieces of paper that dissolved on your tongue.  After a while I couldnt stand the taste so folded them up and swallowed them.  Worked good.  They have Gravol over the counter but I needed a stronger dose.  I would just read my iPad and would throw up.  The eye movement did me in.  Glad that craps over.  Now onto wobbly legs and fatigue.  I use the treadmill and hand weights and drink that Ensure for energy.  I feel like Humpty Dumpty, thick around the middle.   waaaaaa xo
    • Posted

Hi again ,did get the Gavol up and had a look ,I've not had sicky feeling ,so I knew not Meniers ,but I will bear this Gavol in mind Dottie ,I'm going to get my thyroid checked out ,just see what if any that's doing or not what it should .Im on that 1BP tablet ,so I'm always weary as what won't interact with that med .Hope you get on better as time goes by ,nothing simple in this life hey ,everyone I know seems sick ,one way or another .xxx
    • Posted

Hey dear, Gravol is used to treat seasick.  Great for people going on a boat.  The swaying motion of waves.  I was even seasick in my bathtub. haha 😝😳😝 xo
    • Posted

That's me Dottie ,like I'm on a boat ,every waking hour ,gets on ones wick as we say here .xx
    • Posted

Hi Marlene, well I guess we are in the sane boat (no pun intended). It's a real pain but nothing we can do about it and just hope it passes.

At least we get spoiled by our husbands hehe. 💜💚💙

• Posted

I got the same symptoms as you, tinnatus with rocking vertigo and spinning as well.  I would like to know if you had a resolution for that symptom.  The vertigo is new to me although I think I had it for a while without me realizing it so just hoping for someone to give me some info on this symptom.  Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.