Vertigo and dizziness help! B6 and B12

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hey there is hope!  Hey JJ you were right about the B vitamins you suggested I tske.  Good for vertigo and dizziness.  I haven't been on here because I actually felt like doing something today smile. I wasn't as dizzy today!!  The only thing I have done different are those B vitamins and the one is good for vertigo and dizziness so thank you for saving my life!! smile smile

2 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks lovely- anxiety is so bad - had a bad attack n earlier knocks me down- hate it - il ask about that g gravol does it have side effects- did it help with the dizzy or just the sickness/vomiting- I've tried everything else to the point where my doc is saying go on anti deprrssents - I'm not btw- Thankyou you give me hope - Marlene hope your ok too - good luck xx
    • Posted

Hi Sophia ,you another with this going on ,miserable existence battling every day ,3 years me now ,but got worse in past year. To I don't want to go out a great deal ,I'm okay driving down to the concentration ,but soon as you go to walk or stand still whole new ball game .waiting game it is just hope one day it's just gone for ever .good luck to you to .xx
    • Posted

Hi dear. The Gravol just helped with the nausea throwing up.  There were no side effects.  There are balance excercises that may help dizziness.  You can find lots on the Internet that may help.  Hope you get better soon.  Keep in touch.  💙💛❤️💚
    • Posted

Sophia, when I started those B vitamins my nausea and dizziness went away.  I felt better.  If I forget to take those B vitamins I can feel the vertigo slightly coming back.  I take them in the early morning. The B12 is good for vertigo (Google it) so the dizziness went away too.  I felt better when I started them.  💜💙💜. Have you tried them?
  • Posted

Not yet I will start today but I'm worried about side effects as online says may cause neurogical problems numbness in future- I'm so bad at taking pills and a big worrier!! How long after you started taking the b6 did u feel like dizziness go? Did u have any side effects? I've been give 50mg by the doctor xx
    • Posted

Morning. I don't like taking pills either dear.  The vitamins should help.  They are found in a lot of food too.  We just need more right now.  I found gummys in multi vitamiin!!  Yup I remember I had dizziness real bad.  I started B6 100mg and B12 1200 mcg by Jamieson.  The vertigo and dizziness went away.  I take them early in the morning to boost my system. Gives me hope and survival each day!  Hope you are doing well.  💙💜💚❤️
  • Posted

Hi ladies, I have just been told I'm in early menopause! I have been feeling unwell for about 5 years on & off now, I went to hospital just before Christmas as keep feeling like I was going to pass out 😞

my symptoms over the years have been:

pains in chest

cant breath properly at times

feeling sick on & off

palpertations 

aching all over that I feel 90 years old 

restless leg syndrome 

back ache

cold sweat ant time of day

hot in the face 

bloating & tummy problems 

diareah & constipation 

not sleeping properly 

wanting to wee all the time 

gone of sex

ichy vagina but no infection 

very tired

and now more recent dizzy even if I move my eyes feeling faint, legs feel like jelly, butterflies in my tummy and uneasy feeling,  to top it all off I get tingling in my head & in my body with a cold feeling but also get the cold feeling in tips of my fingers! I'm at my wits end as I think it's more serious but had lots of tests/blood tests & the only thing coming back is high FSH & low estrogen alone with high Uric acid... 

I haven't had a period for 4/5 months but have had a little spotting last couple of days which looks like old blood. 

Pls any advise welcome feel like crying I'm 44 years old 

• Posted

Hi Spree dear, we all have these symptoms and everyone is different in how it affects us.  Vertigo is a symtom of perimenopause.  When I moved my eyes to read or to turn my head I would throw up.  I had it for 6 months. The whole house smelled like barf. haha  It's a good way to lose weight though.  heehee. When I started the B vitamins I mentioned it went away.  It's just low energy for now.  Waiting for a Hotdot flash.  I hope it will be over soon but excercising and drinking water helps the symptoms I find.  Hope all is well. xo 
    • Posted

Hi spree I know this is an old post but I am currently going through exactly what you've described. I am 44 and have felt unwell for the past 4 years and it's getting worse. My doctor has just told me he thinks it earay menapause. Have you got any advise please, I feel like i'm going crazy.

• Posted

Thank you hotdot, 

i don't think I have vertigo... I'm not being sick just feel sick, keep going off food the worst thing is feeling like I'm about to faint & collapse I just feel unwell with bad ingestion 😞 I was told I'm in early menopause! What is the difference between that & peri pls? 

• Posted

Hi Spree 😀😀. Because I have bad balance the vertigo was real bad.  Worst cases throw up sooo lucky me.  Good way to lose weight.  I was nauseous all day.  I was real dizzy too.  Perimenopause are the symptoms of all these great body changes.  Once you have no blood for 12 months you are into menopause and we should feel better.  I haven't stopped bleeding yet. I only bleed 1/2 day right now so better be over soon.  My mom stopped bleeding right away and had no symptoms.  Some are lucky.  Others suffer.  waaaaaa  It will get better soon just stay positive and keep busy.  Smiles to you!  xo
  • Posted

Hey hey , i have been diagnosed with verdigo and im really struggling. With you finding vitamin b helped and got rid of it... did u just take b12 or b6 or both?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.