Vertigo, getting your confidence back

Posted , 7 users are following.

How do you regain confidence recovering from vertigo, is it just getting on with it and time?

1 like, 215 replies

215 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have had this problem in the past and once the vertigo leaves, you just have to step out a little at a time and you will soon build your confidence up.

• Posted

Hi Alice, I agree it's one step at a time I was hoping it would of been the last of it but now accept it could be reacurring 😞 Did yours ever come back? Granted it's taken 5 months but it's nothing like the first time......thank heavens.....but nevertheless Id rather not have it, dizzy during the night three nights ago and automatically grabbed out for something sadly for my husband it was his stomache he nearly jumped through the ceiling LOL.
    • Posted

Dizziness hanging around now and again, boo.. sometimes I do something and I get the dizziness  do it again and no dizziness!  Confusing me thinks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.