Vestibular papillae?

Posted , 19 users are following.

imageimage

are thes vstibular papilae as well? everytime i look i feel lile they get bigger and im finding more of them 😦 maybe im just going crazy lol

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

here is mine...i got them when i had a yeast infection.

• Posted

omgggg thank you this made me feel like 10000000x better!!! do yours ever grow like is it normal for them to be getting bigger

• Posted

yea it is normal they can get bigger, mine has stayed the same since i got them..i got mine in January.

• Posted

i got the same thing after having my first yeast infection , i was scared cause i slept with this guy. there's no weird odor or discharge just a slight itch here and there. please hit me up and let me know if you experienced any itching pain etc

• Posted

did you ever go to a doctor and figure out if this was vp? just wondering because I have something that looks really similar and can't get into my doctor so i'm freaking out!

• Edited

please tell me what you guys think this is im freaking out! is it vp? ive been with my fiance 10 years never had anything like this justhad a baby 11 months agoimage

• Posted

i have the same but a little bit bigger. i felt anxious about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.