Vibrations in left breast.

Posted , 73 users are following.

Hi. Woke up yesterday with a buzzing feeling in my left boob which went on for most of the day. Not painful but just having this funny feeling going on which lasts for a few seconds then stops, then on again. Still having it today so I have booked to see a doctor this morning as afraid it might be heart related. Anyone else on here had this?

2 likes, 113 replies

113 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yeah i had this about a year ago and i got it in my head i had breast cancer i cried because of it but was anxiety when I went to the Dr's and because I concentrated on it I made it worse

don't worry about it it'll be nothing

• Posted

Hi I got this about two weeks ago it comes and goes, doctor told me was down to my pill, not happy with the answer spoke to them again she said we wouldn't worry unless there were headaches involved! I have a headache but never associated it with breast pain! Now I'm waiting for blood tests but not sure what they're looking for I have been worrying for ages, I have googled loads but can't find a link. I'm hoping it is all pill related. Let me know what doctor says today! 
    • Posted

Well not much wiser really angie85. Saw a newly qualified young chap who was very nice and understanding. Of course it was just typical that these symptoms had subsided by the time i got to see him so really he couldn't do much. Checked my heart and BP which was normal but I had taken a betablocker first thing as my heart was beating fast so that had helped with the results. Having a blood test next week  to check my Thyroid and blood count again as I have been on prescribed iron tablets for anemia for the last 20 months. I did google about my symptoms and saw this so wondered if it is anxiety related. http://www.healthcentral.com/breast-cancer/c/78/99775/case-vibrating/

• Posted

I had a lot of anxiety going on at the time, and I do have hypertension also. 
    • Posted

Good Morning . I’m having the same feeling in my left breast is been going on since Friday I don’t know what causes it but do I need to go and have it checked out can someone please help me out on this thank you and have a blessed day

• Posted

Hello,

I know it was a while since you originally wrote about this but I just saw it.  I was wondering if you ever got an answer to what you were feeling.  I am having a similar vibration feeling in my left breast.  Thanks

• Posted

I'm having it too, and headaches, it has been driving me nuts. It is starting to freak me out.

• Posted

Hai ,

I too am having the same feeling . Since you both have commented recently thought of checking with . Did you check with doctor ? Got to know anything ?how r u feeling now ?

Thanks 

• Posted

Doctor told me it was probably a strained muscle. I still will occasionally have pain that goes away with pressure in the same breast closer to the middle of my chest, but never found out what it is.
  • Edited

I’m experiencing this now and it’s so weird!!  I’m 69, very healthy and take only propranolol for migraine prevention!!  It’s been going on 12-15 times daily for just a few seconds.

Doesn’t hurt, just a brief buzzing sensation??

• Edited

Hi Alice I'm having the same buzzing vibration feeling in my left breast right this second!!!! I have had this before but it's been at least a month or two anything can you please let me know if you get an answer.

Thank you

• Posted

At this point, I've pretty much accepted that I will not be getting an answer.  I just think it's one of those weird things that some women have, but if it's not painful or causing any other problem, it just helps me to know that I am not the only one!!

• Posted

Hi........ I am having the same buzzing vibration feeling in my left breast deep in the middle it's so annoying it's driving me crazy. Anyone with answers I'd sure appreciate it thank you

• Posted

Hi! How are you? Do you stil feel that thing? I feel it to and I dont know what to do! I will go to the doctor but I am scared that she wont tell me much. How do you manage this because i dont know how and I feel like I am not me anymore when I feel that thing. Thank you and hope that will be ok
    • Posted

Good morning, it had went away for about a month but it’s back. The way I deal is talking to others like yourself here in the group. Realizing I’ve had this on and off for for months and I’m still alive kind of helps( lol ) . Mostly just try to relax and go about my day . I have not talked to dr.  I   Don’t believe they will believe me .. and that’s sad 
    • Posted

I am scared that I am not gonna use to it and I dont know what to do! I just want to be ok just like before. Before this problem with my breast I was on vacation and I was walking about 15 kilometers on day like 10 days and after come home its started...maybe because of this...I really dont know. I will go to the doctor and I will write here if I found something.
    • Posted

I forget to tell you that I have this feeling only when I walk. After I stop its stop to. I feel it about 3 weeks ago and in this time I felt it at night just 3 times. How are the nights for you?
    • Posted

hello ladies, i just googled my symptoms and came across your blog. i was relieved to hears i wasn't alone. i woke up this morning with the tingling in my left breast. l'm 69, don't take any medication but do have a bit of stress in my life. have any of you found out any other information.

• Posted

hi! mine went away for 2 monțhs but now it come back but i feel it more slowly than the first time. i have problems with my back and my doctor said to me that is possible to feel this because of my spine problems. i will have to take a MRI to see what is it. maybe herniated disc and because o that i may feel this strange thing. i hope we all be ok and find out what is it. so if you know that you have spine problems its ok to check it out.

the problem may be neurological.

Merry Christmas!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.