Vibrations in left breast.

Posted , 73 users are following.

Hi. Woke up yesterday with a buzzing feeling in my left boob which went on for most of the day. Not painful but just having this funny feeling going on which lasts for a few seconds then stops, then on again. Still having it today so I have booked to see a doctor this morning as afraid it might be heart related. Anyone else on here had this?

2 likes, 113 replies

113 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi new here but i am getting this is both breasts im 29 ad ny 2nd baby 7 mths ago but today ive been getting a buzzing sensation in my right nipple but now this evening its in both i attemped to google it but found this but i dread to think the panic state i would be in if i looked on Google im under going lots of blood tests and xrays etc for possible rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis so far come bck with b12 low could it be another thing to with that.
    • Posted

Hi I'm on iron tablets for low blood and I have astma and take inhalers for that .other than that I'm healthy enough .don't no why we can't get a answer to this .the only good thing is we no we are not alone x

• Posted

I was to the doctor and I took a ultrasound and my breasts are ok. She saw nothing anormal but I still feel the vibration when I walk but not so intense like the begining. I will go to the cardiologist also and depending on his answer I will go visit endocrinologist. I am ok, when I stay in bed or when I walk slowly I dont feel anything. I will keep you informed!
  • Posted

This just started up for me a couple of weeks ago. It's near constant and I'm freaked out. Has anyone received any answers on this from their doctor?

My doctor ordered a blood test and ECG. Thyroid and iron levels were normal, just waiting on the ECG results now. If that comes back normal, we'll go from there.

• Posted

i had this and my mammagram showed abnormality. biopsy came back with no cancer, it was a fibroadenoma. after it was drained at biopy the vibration went away.

• Posted

Hi. How are you? I think that we are feeling this because of the spine. I have problemes with my spine and the doctor said to me that is possible to spine be the problem. I feel that vibration in my fingers and I feel neddles in my arms and my feet. Is very stressful but I hope that after a MRI I will find out exactly what it is. I took a x-ray that showed compressed nerves spine and this may be the problem. Hope to be better all of us!

• Posted

So bizarre!!! Noticed this yesterday for the first time and it's happening again today. I've recently upped my exercise after 6 months of basically nothing (because I've had an excruciating frozen shoulder). About 2.5 weeks ago I started walking 5kms a day. And now this weird buzzing/light flutter in left breast. Only lasts a few seconds each time. Then I get a wave of nausea but I'm pretty sure that's just a reaction to the adrenaline that hits because each buzzing makes me worry what it is!! Mind you it's really on the left... at least the centre of the breast or even outside that... whereas the heart really is inner left. Perhaps it's just another of the myriad of peri-meno symptoms (I'm nearly 56 but still not in meno). Still... I don't know at what stage I might go to doc... I don't want this to be a case of not heeding warnings!

• Posted

hi! mine went away for 2 monțhs but now it come back but i feel it more slowly than the first time. i have problems with my back and my doctor said to me that is possible to feel this because of my spine problems. i will have to take a MRI to see what is it. maybe herniated disc and because o that i may feel this strange thing. i hope we all be ok and find out what is it. so if you know that you have spine problems its ok to check it out.

the problem may be neurological.

Happy holidays and all the best!

• Posted

it went away after a couple days, from what i have read it is age related and stress, and could come back. i feel better now because i thought the worse but know I'm not alone, Thanks for your concern.

• Posted

I am having this issue right now. We just signed a contract to sell our house and move across country. Stressful not to mention showing the house everyday till we signed a contract. Ok my thing is I went to my Dr. few years ago about this (thought i was having a heart attack even though it didn't hurt) and had the complete work up EKG and it was anxiety! Not that this is the case with everyone. Dr put me on nerve medicine but it makes me sleepy so I don't take it as I should hence forth dealing with vibration today. A body can only take so much I quess

• Posted

Also have a eye twitch on the same side! YEAH stress is great

• Posted

Ha! I have eye twitch too, same side. Never thought about that! It only happens when I am extremely stressed. A friend of mine said he always knew when I was really mad, my eye would twitch. 😂

• Posted

I have exact dame symptoms for last few weeks especially after exercise.... worrying a lot but feel better knowing others feeling the same but again no real idea why??

• Posted

Hello, I've been having the same symptoms for a few days now and so Googled and found this group. Mine start and stop, they are very mild but feel like I have a phone in my breast pocket. I can't feel the vibrations when I put my hand to my chest. I have no other symptoms. I'm 55 and in good health. Very strange. I don't think I'm stressed and not particularly stressed about this but its annoying.

• Posted

I haven’t had mine in a few weeks. It’s a slight vibration not as big as a phone vibrating and it’s feeling like it’s under the ribs behind my left breast. It’s come and gone for the last two years and I’ve had excellent breast mamograms etc. Not sure why it exist. Best of luck to you

• Posted

also I’ll be 55 in May and have had no major health issues however I am overweight. i’m seeing that more people seem to have it when they’re older than our age but I’m not sure what the reason is behind that .

• Posted

Agreed, not as strong a phone vibrating but "muffled" like there is a layer or two between. I'm not over weight but my weight has inched up a bit over the last few years. I still have my menstrual cycle but guessing I'm nearing the end given my age. I was wondering if the sensation is related to hormones?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.