Vitiligo Treatment (Vitiligo Green)

Posted , 10 users are following.

I've been looking at different treatments for Vitiligo and have come across a herbal product called "Vitiligo Green" which appears to have a credible website and product......they clearly believe they have a product that can positively treat vitiligo....

Does anyone have any knowledge or view on these "herbal" products and are they at all effective in treating vitiligo or are they more like a "scam"?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I spoke to Angela yesterday. She was talking what any vitiligo patient would like to hear. She answered all my questions and gave me assurance that this product works and it has worked for her. She said I will get the product by Thursday. I tried to place the order online on their website but somehow it was not going through.. She offered to take payment over the phone, took my credit card details and said she will send payment confirmation email shortly which I did not get till now. I did not even get any product dispatch confirmation email as well till yesterday evening. So I called her yesterday evening. She said there is some technical issue and IT is working on it and she will send me confirmation and product dispatch emails. I didn't get any till night. So today I called her in the evening and asked her if the product is dispatched and where is the payment confirmation email. She sounded a little scared. She said she will check with IT if the technical problem is resolved and that she will call back in an hour. And she has not gotten back and I didn't even get any emails till now, its 11 pm.

It looks fishy to me. How come she doesn't know if the technical problem is resolved or not. When the patient will call then only she will check with IT? Won't IT inform her on its own?

I don't even see any information or any reviews about this company and its product any where else online apart from their own site.

Someone please help me to know if its a scam!!!

• Posted

The search result for Vitiligo Green gives very little information. This definitely raises a big red flag.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.