Waking up with panic attacks

Posted , 16 users are following.

Does anyone here ever wake up and your in a panic attack or you get one before you get out of the bed? I got two this morning before even getting out of bed I felt a real scary feeling in chest and upper stoach and then whole body felt fear very scared ect. Has this happen to anyone else if so please share yours as soon as possible.. Makes going to bed and waking up scary!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi crosado8, yes I too panicky or frighten attack it's awful I think it's t he same thing I'm getting dread to go to bed at night...it went away for a while nows its back hoping it will hurry up and go, it's Anixety.

• Posted

I wish mine would go away it's been nonstop for over 4 weeks straight now!

• Posted

How are you doing? I'm now going threw the same things and need help dealing with it cuz it's very scary.

• Posted

Hi I wake up with fright feelings and funny chest feeling that makes me feel terrible I disliked it ain't won't go away I guess it goes from chest to belly I think it's nerves that does it to me that's why I can't stay asleep because it waits good till I drift off and up again such horrible thing to go through Anxiety has lot to answer too,I panic to but not Alot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.