Warts/ STD? Please help..

Posted , 6 users are following.

imagei saw these bumps 1month ago.. i was so depressed what are they.. there's anyone here tell me What are those bumps.. it's not itching , not burning and my discharge is normal no smell at all.. image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have this too I'm afraid to go to the doctor because I don't want to be told that I have an STD

• Posted

being afraid to go to the doctor because you dont want to be told you have a std is wrong . STD can lead to more severe health problems down the road if not taken care of fast . These days STI can be treated very easy . the best thing you can do is face the music and get checked . It is unhealthy to sit and worry and not know . Trust me .

• Posted

thank you so much .. i thought its STD now i know what are those thanks .. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.