Water sensations all over my body????

Posted , 76 users are following.

So for the past couple of weeks I keep getting water sensations in my body. First it started in my stomach (i would feel burning liquid moving around my abdomen and my back) then it moved on to my legs and arms, it was sort of like cold water dripping and then this week it moved on my my head. Now i constantly feel cold water all over my head. I went to the hospital on Sunday and they did a CAT scan of my head and blood test but didn't find anything. I constantly feel the liquid all over my body and now I feel it in my forehead, sometimes it feels like raindrops. 

Last friday I woke up with my leg feeling swollen and for the rest of this week my leg has been feeling weak and heavy, and my arm too. It never ends and I can barely do anything because I feel these things constantly. Everytime I go to the doctors and they run tests they don't find anything but I still feel it. I'm scheduling an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow, hopefully they can help me with whatever this is. Has anybody else ever felt this before and does it go away/what was it?? I've been freaking myself out looking up my symptoms online and all this scary stuff keeps coming up specifically MS and I'm really scared because I'm only 18 and I'm supposed to be leaving for college in 3 weeks and I don't want to have a disease right now (or ever) but especially at this point in my life. Plus i have anxiety and all I ever do is worry about what this could be. 

Sorry for such a long post, i'm not sure if any of this even made sense, but any input would be appreciated. I just want this to go away already....

2 likes, 119 replies

119 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hello bro😭😭😭 i have been suffering this same problem..it started 3 years ago....i m so scared.. symtome are getting worse day by day ..please help me guys.....i its cost me alot s and i dont have nothing left to cure still cant find out what it is... ...i think i gonna kill myself....

• Edited

Hello John.. Pls read others posts.. U are Not alone. I am going thru same thing. Pray and keep seeking answers.. God Loves you too much.. Pray.. He is in the business of Healing... 🙏 🙏 🙏.

• Posted

I recommand you to do an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Try any mean to check your intestines. Doctors don't know that much about intestines, because it's really hard to reach small intestines. In fact they can't, and another reason that they don't consider problems with the small intestines is that it regenerates really fast. Try to massage your stomach right below your liver. Also check if you feel any pain when massagin your stomach. Hope you get better.

• Posted

i have exactly the same things as you they told me b12 deficiancy related to neuropathy they also called mine body disorder pain anf told me to go on wwwneurosymptons.org which did help with my underatanding my pain x

• Posted

id like to offer words to help, but would need you to tell me your exact symptoms, to see if I can help. I am not yashee, who you wrote to. i'm catherine, and i had the water sensations, but no pain. You have pain. I can only try to help if you detail your exact symptoms

• Posted

its become worse at night time specially....in abdominal area..back and uder arm..... something burn while passing it.. something its like cold..kidney pain ....before.,it lasted in 4 or 3 day in a month...now its happening every single day ... sweating alot ...... i feel lke i m living in hell😭😭😭

• Posted

im so very sorry youre going through that. thats horrible. unfortunately thats not what i felt. i dont know if its kidney stones or what. I had the sensation of fluid, which went away. i hope they find out what that is and why you have pain. Try to get tested again, xray, ultasound, MRI, whatever it takes

• Posted

it started in my leg coldness sensations then went to the rest of my body cold sensations throughtout sonetimes burning its just awful now in my head like cold fluid dripping they did say b12 deficency related neuropathy had mri brain and spine x

• Posted

is anyone on any sort of medication that helped them as i have been on everything and nothing helped

• Edited

i was getting water sensation all over my body,i was getting pains all over,i felt weak i was struggling to sleep,ive been constipated my depression was kicking off to i know been to doctors and now im waiting on a iron transfusion and im on a high dose of vitamin D oral solution for 8 weeks then ill have to have more bloods done then a smaller dose of vitamin d its worth asking for them to check your vitamin d and iron

• Posted

hey yashie, i saw your post some of your symptoms are similar as mine. but i dont think our problem is for same cause. but mixture of illness which came from this problem are kind of same. i heard you have iga test they are basically for immune disorder. i think you should seek an rheumatologist. or have some test done like Rh factor, Ana . it can be any auto immune disease. currenlty i am going to genetic counceller. because i cant eat sleep because of all this pressuree inside my head around eye which comes from my back and from my stomach. my whole face feel so stiffed to move. lets connect somewhere on insta or fb. community group with same problem help in overcoming the illness. even if its rare

• Posted

Hello.. yashie..

First i would like to ask you.. How are you doing now? I am going through exact same symtoms.. But it has happend twice in seperate times.

It is so scary and i am woman if 54yrs. Old.

I will speak to my Dr. today and ill take it from there.

But i am a woman of Faith in the Lord..

I will be praying for all of us to find God directed Dr's. so they can help us.

Pls reply.. give us an update and i wish u all the best..

yashie..

Then mention i am too going

• Posted

i have been having these same symtons for almost 3 months. i been to the er 11 tomes and 5 differeent hospitals. it starter as a burning sensation in my chest that has me up for 3 nights in agony i thougt i was dying . theb it was like water was rishing undering my skin all throu my torso abd stomach. now sometimes when i lau down my legs get really have an pain ful with pin and needles along with my hands and arms. but the headaches are the worse it goes from the front to the back to the crown to sometimes it feels like something is swimming in mu head. i cant see no soecialts except via facetime because of corona virus situation. im scared to death i feel like i sying or soemthing abd they kept saying the same thing anxiety and i have anxiety but i know my body. the internet dont help either because think i have ever aliment under the sun. i just need andweres because i dont do nothing but lay ib bed tsking medications tryingto get relieve and sleeping have you gotten any answes?

• Posted

Hey Kevin, I'm experiencing this right now but mildly compared to u as it's only been about 2 weeks. Did it get progressively worse? It originally started with random abdominal pains which I attributed to GERD at first since I was getting some acid reflux. Now I'm feeling random pains and aches in my body. Cold water rushing in my head feeling and weakness in limbs. People around me are saying it could just all be in my head and that they are psychosomatic pains. Keep me posted about your situation

• Posted

it’s very weird right now as I’m typing this it’s debilitating I’m literally holding my head with one hand and rocking back-and-forth it’s worse from the hours of like 11 PM until 12 PM and then I’ll finally sleep the day away. But I’m also taking anxiety med Ativan and high doses of painkillers. I don’t know what the hell it is man but yes it has gotten worse

• Posted

hey. yeah i have similar feeling. GERD (buring sensation in chest) , the most common the water or liquid rising upward under the muscles or skin. it varies with temperature. hot temperature make it worse. i will go for emg and ncv. and mri as told by doc. but did u have any test done ??

• Posted

cat scan blood work and xrays on my chest and they just presecribed me anxiety meds and were very dismissive. the crazy part to is that its affecting me so bad that i keep having dreams about dying reslated to it and also dreams about people that have passed on. i dobt kbow anout it getting worst with tenperature for me its the worst duribg the early moribg to afternoon hours. the girl catherine who commebted seemsnto have symptons very similar to mine. my hody will twitch in bed and like jolt vilebty sometimes its scary. what are all your symptons provate message me

• Posted

did u find out wat it is? iv been suffering for months, over the last week its got so bad i cant even walk, my doctor want beleive me wen i tell him wat im feeling, the fluid is flowing everywhere now even in my hands and toes, my back and right leg is the worst, someone plz tell me how to stop it i want my life back now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.