Water sensations all over my body????

Posted , 76 users are following.

So for the past couple of weeks I keep getting water sensations in my body. First it started in my stomach (i would feel burning liquid moving around my abdomen and my back) then it moved on to my legs and arms, it was sort of like cold water dripping and then this week it moved on my my head. Now i constantly feel cold water all over my head. I went to the hospital on Sunday and they did a CAT scan of my head and blood test but didn't find anything. I constantly feel the liquid all over my body and now I feel it in my forehead, sometimes it feels like raindrops. 

Last friday I woke up with my leg feeling swollen and for the rest of this week my leg has been feeling weak and heavy, and my arm too. It never ends and I can barely do anything because I feel these things constantly. Everytime I go to the doctors and they run tests they don't find anything but I still feel it. I'm scheduling an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow, hopefully they can help me with whatever this is. Has anybody else ever felt this before and does it go away/what was it?? I've been freaking myself out looking up my symptoms online and all this scary stuff keeps coming up specifically MS and I'm really scared because I'm only 18 and I'm supposed to be leaving for college in 3 weeks and I don't want to have a disease right now (or ever) but especially at this point in my life. Plus i have anxiety and all I ever do is worry about what this could be. 

Sorry for such a long post, i'm not sure if any of this even made sense, but any input would be appreciated. I just want this to go away already....

2 likes, 119 replies

119 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hi yashee , did you manage to find out about these symptoms . i am experiencing same symptoms amd they tell me its all in your head and should take anxiety pills! thx for any feedback

• Posted

Hello!! Ive been told by several doctors that I have anxiety and its all in my head. I bet if they felt like we do ... They wouldn't want to be told that.

• Posted

thanks cathy that is really helpful though i have other physical symptoms with it like muscle spasms and extra loose skin but no doctor can diagnose. will follow your advice . many thx !

• Posted

youre welcome! I also had the crazy muscle spasms, everywhere, too! No loose skin though. Please let me know too 😃

• Posted

Definitely would get them to check your B12 levels. Mine had gotten so low that I thought I had went crazy like in the movies feeling what I described to my Dr as a air bubble slowly moving up and down my arms. No more of that, Thank God, but I do feel water on my skin, especially when I stand up and my limbs will jerk at random, but I attribute that to a lower back injury. Hope you get help for it soon.

Kim

• Edited

(I'M NOT A DOCTOR SO DON'T DO ANYTHING I RECCOMMEND YOU IF YOU THINK IT'S BAD FOR YOU) Hi! I have same simpthoms since I accidentally swollen a piece of an egg shell. I had it blocked in my intestines for about 4-5 months and got an infection in my testicles.(I could feel infection getting down through my body, and the affected area felt just like my skin was rough and got muscle pain). At first I didn't know why I have the infection. I just noticed the pain and sore testicles.I went to the hospital and they gave me some antibiotics, but it didn't worked out. I thought the intestines would regenerate if I had some wounds caused by the egg shelI. Just a couple days before I woke in the middle of the night with abdominal pain and the exact sensation you are describing. I felt some kind of liquid is pouring into my body. If I was changing the side I sleep, it would go down on that side. Doctors also told me I have no infection in my blood, but I still have my testicles sore. made a cholonoschopy and I have just some hemorrhoids. I also made an abdominal computed tomography and I'm ok (except I have gallstonesfor wich I have to eat low fat food, and avoid minced meat, tomatos and excesive coffee) . The bad part is I still get pain in my testicles if that fluid gets in that area so the fluid it is the reason. I also used to clean myself with a jet of water from the shower and maybe the fecal matter was blocked in my intestines. I think I got some wounds from the eggshell in the small intestine. I'm thinking to do an endoscopy now. My doctor also told me to go to a psychiatrist because he would not believe me that I have an infection. I think it might be an inflamation of the intestines. I went to 3 hospytals, and none of them believed me. Try and eat healthy, maybe some youghurt that helps digestion. If you think it's ok, you can try some pills that olso help digestion, so no matter gets stuck in your intestins, and maybe cause the irritation or whatever that is. I think that the fluid we feel is caused by the irritation of the intestines. Try to massage your abdomen. Also try to avoid sticky foods like chocolete, caramel or others. Please let me know the evolution of your problem. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

• Posted

Hello!! Did You Ever Find Get A Diagnosis because Im also feeling liquid pouring into my body from my abdominal area and it to moves with every movement and fluid settling in my pelvic Area.

• Posted

Yes, I made an endoscopy, and the doctor could actually see some wounds in my stomach and she gave me a syrup to treat the wounds, and my family doctor gave me pills that also treats ulcer. I took them for a month.

I think the problems is in your intestines. You may consider do an endoscopy. I highly recommand that. After I felt that intense watery sensation, the sympthoms started to ameliorate. Hemoroids gone, and testicles started to go back to normal. Also I can walk without any problems. I couldn't before. Most probably because of the wound or wounds getting worse. They gave me stress pills but it has nothing to do with that, trust me. After I showd results to my family doctor, he believed me and he gabe me that pills that I was mentioning before.

So to sumarize how I got rid of the problem, started to feel a small pain under the ribs and started to massage me without paying attention, but symptoms got worse, until that night when I felt like something got uncloged. and some short but intense pain in the lower abodomen. From that time, I got better.

• Posted

I scheduled one and I was about to go under but then I told him that I really thought the problem with my heart I didn’t know what the f**k it was because my heart was racing and he told me to get cleared by the cardiologist first but then this COVID-19 stuff started happening and no doctor will see me I feel like I’m dying

• Posted

@kevin53623

Experiencing some of the same symptoms. Are you feeling better? Any updates?

• Posted

I'm still getting the water feeling but its usually only after dinner or win I'm trying to sleep I still feel it in my arms, legs, and sometimes my side. other than that nothing has really changed. Sometimes I feel water in my chest too it's crazy.

• Posted

hey did u ever find out wat it is? iv been having these same feelings for months, i cant even stand up anymore with, its all in my back and even my neck and arms now, someone plz tell me how to get back to normal 

• Posted

Im not experiencing this as much as i use to. The only sensation I get now is a sprinkler feeling in my abdomen from time to time & the pressure rising in the middle of my back & A feel as if something is stuck in my throat.

• Posted

iv got the fluid feeling all over even in my head now, i also feel like i got something stuck in my throat all the time, have u found out what it is yet? any way of getting bk to normal im desprate?, iv got a sick mother to look after and shes suffering coz im feeling lk this,

• Edited

I am so sorry you are going thru this! I went thru. it for several months, then it finally settled down. Never got a diagnosis! Now Im just getting this jittery sensation all over body. Also the feeling of fluid pressure building in my diaphragm area, then in lungs and chest, so when I exhale it feels like Im congested. Deep pain in the middle of my back and a sour throat. The doctors will think u are crazy or say its anxiety. I been to several. I had 2 endos done... All he said was I had problems with my stomach lining. & Acid Reflx, but the pills he prescribed me, makes it worser. I so miss my old life! I want spend more time with my kiss and doing what I love. Hope u & your mom feel better!

• Posted

iv got the deep pain in my back as well, also feel lk iv got water flowing down below now as well, have u got that as well? it runs all down my legs and into my bottom to, just feels lk im constantly wetting my self, iv told my doctor about it but he just thinks im mad and told me iv got a bladder infection and given my tablets , feels lk im sitting on something all the time, iv been refered to a neuroligist coz he thinks its nerve damage but im gona be waiting ages coz of covid,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.