Water sensations all over my body????

Posted , 76 users are following.

So for the past couple of weeks I keep getting water sensations in my body. First it started in my stomach (i would feel burning liquid moving around my abdomen and my back) then it moved on to my legs and arms, it was sort of like cold water dripping and then this week it moved on my my head. Now i constantly feel cold water all over my head. I went to the hospital on Sunday and they did a CAT scan of my head and blood test but didn't find anything. I constantly feel the liquid all over my body and now I feel it in my forehead, sometimes it feels like raindrops. 

Last friday I woke up with my leg feeling swollen and for the rest of this week my leg has been feeling weak and heavy, and my arm too. It never ends and I can barely do anything because I feel these things constantly. Everytime I go to the doctors and they run tests they don't find anything but I still feel it. I'm scheduling an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow, hopefully they can help me with whatever this is. Has anybody else ever felt this before and does it go away/what was it?? I've been freaking myself out looking up my symptoms online and all this scary stuff keeps coming up specifically MS and I'm really scared because I'm only 18 and I'm supposed to be leaving for college in 3 weeks and I don't want to have a disease right now (or ever) but especially at this point in my life. Plus i have anxiety and all I ever do is worry about what this could be. 

Sorry for such a long post, i'm not sure if any of this even made sense, but any input would be appreciated. I just want this to go away already....

2 likes, 119 replies

119 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have the same symptoms can you please advise me?

• Posted

I have the same symptoms can you please advise me?

• Posted

HELLO, CAN ANYONE CONFIRMED THE DIAGNOSIS? I'm having some of the same symptoms. CAN SOME PLEASE ADVISE?

• Posted

please help me im scared past few days i keep getting a water drop feel to left side of my head wen i feel there is no water im scared to tell my doctor as i dont want them to think im mad what is this and whys it happening now im 32 an i have thyriod and iron problems and take medication can this becausing it please help me

• Posted

hello, did you discover what caused /healed the water sensations??

• Posted

hi cathy ,

i have been getting same sensations for past few months. do you have any advise what the problem is. i have checked everything and now they tell me you have to see a psychiatrist! thx

• Posted

hello..i know youve gotten alot of comments and are probably tired of answering ,im just wondering if your symptoms got worse cause i try to ignore them but everyday pressure gets stonger and theres a new problem

• Posted

How have you been yashie? I might have some answers for you. Have you had a back surgery/ spinal injections ever?

• Posted

Hello!! Can You Please Give Me some feedback about what spinal injections might have to do with this

• Posted

I don’t know. But if they inject your spine with cortical steroids… I think that’s what they think may help you. However, I took prednisone, Cortical steroid, and got way way worse. Also, to diagnose certain conditions, a spinal tap can be performed. But it has major risks. At one time, I wanted to do it, but didn’t. and I’m glad.

• Posted

No problem! But honestly… If you’re not hurting, and mostly are worried about feeling water splashing…In my experience, I had it worse than anyone I’ve ever heard of, and it goes away! 😃

• Posted

Hi swati623655,, I recently had head operation for chiari malformation, decompression surgery, im feeling water in my head, can you give some answers please, tia

• Posted

so far, it has not gone away. I went from the physically strongest person I know to not being able to barely walk to the washroom, for 19 months now. On a brighter note, for me, there are better days and months. The water sensations slow down a lot. But dizziness and weakness remained. I still get some splashes of water. but the splashes of water have gone away for six months at a time, and are not painful. but I have dizziness, weakness, and tremors. If anyone can tell me how to get back to normal, us all back to normal… I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.